UFC LW title picture

Lol,his reward was getting to fight Bobby Green! Is he even ranked in the top 15?

Hereā€™s my take that I think is fair to everyone involved if you want to go that route.

Sign dariush/Islam again for the summer. If dariush canā€™t fight for any reason, then Islam will get the title shot no matter what.

1 Like

3 Likes

Crafty ass mfā€™er

6 Likes

Karo is next in line imho

1 Like

3 Likes

And a short-notice Hooker who has clearly declined.

1 Like

Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

1 Like

Flip Porier and Alverez and the losses are in chronological order, he is likely getting shop worn

1 Like

Nice! Didnā€™t realize he had so many throws. He really likes the inside leg trip as well.

Will this thread get the same traction when Islam wins the title and holds it for the next 4-5 years or so?

1 Like

Iā€™m counting on him to win it :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

19 mins 43 seconds actually but still ridiculous. Gonna be amazing when he tkoā€™s Islam

1 Like

If that happensā€¦yes. Penn Forever is great at initiating discussion on the up and coming prospects in the division. Itā€™s not all about the Champ being un/beatable. This has been one of the best ongoing threads, dating back to before Oliveira was champ.

I realize your question was more of a troll than anything, but thereā€™s your answer

1 Like

Iā€™ll save you the trouble

C Islam
1 Arman
2 Gamrot

This is what the future of the division is going to look like

Itā€™s a bright future for sure. Fiziev looks promising as well. Looking forward to/hoping for the Islam-Tsarukyan rematch some day

1 Like

3 Likes

Finally get to see Nate vs Karo

1 Like

Wow