UFC Mass Bar Shooter Caught!

SURPRISE! It's just Jenelius. And it appears not a single attempted murder charge. :)

![](upload://iuXhm6iKckRQ7UuHGGIdxBC6dO0.jpeg)

Jenelius Crew, 37

https://nypost.com/2020/06/19/man-arrested-in-shooting-of-8-people-outside-san-antonio-bar/

A man suspected of shooting eight people outside a San Antonio bar where he was turned away for being too drunk — and told a bouncer he was a UFC fighter — has been apprehended in Florida, police said.

Jenelius Crew, 37, was taken into custody without incident Thursday as he exited a hotel room in Miami, San Antonio police said.

Crew had been sought by police since he allegedly opened fire on June 12 outside of Rebar, a nightspot where he was denied entry because he was too intoxicated, Police Chief Williams McManus told reporters last weekend.

McManus said Crew then told a bouncer: “Don’t you know who I am? I’m a UFC fighter from California” before walking away, the San Antonio Express-News reports.

Crew later returned with a long rifle and shot eight people in the bar’s parking lot, wounding five women and three men between the ages of 23 and 41.

Two victims suffered graze wounds and declined treatment, while one person was hit in the back. All eight victims are expected to survive, the newspaper reports.

There’s no indication that Crew, who has been charged with eight counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, has ever fought for the UFC, USA Today reports.

A message seeking comment from a UFC spokesperson was not immediately returned early Friday.

UFC President Dana White, meanwhile, responded to Crew’s claim Saturday, saying he hoped the professed link wasn’t accurate, the Express-News reports.

“I hope it’s not true, but I hear that sh-t all the time,” White said at a post-fight press conference in Las Vegas. “You know how many f–king bald guys in this town walk around and say they’re me? It’s mind-boggling, you guys … It’s just crazy, so I’m hoping that that’s not the case.”

A search for Crew’s name on Tapology’s MMA fighter database also reveals no data, USA Today reports.

How is that not attempted murder? 

Fucking bs

2 Likes

Jenelius

3 Likes
ShanTheMan -

Fucking bs

Thought the same thing.

GoldbergsAdderall - 
ShanTheMan -

Fucking bs

Thought the same thing.

Maybe it has to do with being intoxicated?

A cop shoots a guy in self defense - Murder. 

Drunk guy shoots into crowd randomly - Assault.

2 Likes

Can’t charge a black man with attempted murder! Are you crazy? That would be racist!

3 Likes

Justice for Jenelius!

BLM!

BLM!

BLM!

BLM!

3 Likes

Did this dude even fight once at least? 

Always hearing about under charging. Yet in most cases guys seem way under charged these days. Every criminal I’ve ever known gets drunk driving after a plea deal into reckless driving and murder becomes manslaughter all the time. It’s actually quite the reverse of what people think

ShanTheMan -

Fucking bs

They can't charge him properly because everyone is too sensitive right now. BLM and all. /sarcasm

That guy should go away for life or executed .. that’s a mass shooting.    

1 Like
Bill Mahoney - Always hearing about under charging. Yet in most cases guys seem way under charged these days. Every criminal I've ever known gets drunk driving after a plea deal into reckless driving and murder becomes manslaughter all the time. It's actually quite the reverse of what people think

JJ gets overcharged on a regular basis.

ShanTheMan -

Fucking bs

Bill Burr explains that here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB5XXn0eKow&t=5m4s

black privilege

1 Like

“You know how many f–king bald guys in this town walk around and say they’re me?”

• Dana White