UFC needs a “Monday night football” type event..

Each week the ufc should stamp its name

on that day. I get Saturday night is for prime events but ufc needs to have a weekly fight night even if it’s just 2-3 fights. They should do Thursday night after the football game to tailgate the tnf audience.

I would cut the ppv down 30% and add the weekly mma night and you would see the fan base grow more. I would call it something like “MMA NIGHT AMERICA”. Make mma synonymous with that day in America. Entrench yourself.

Nah

I’ve said this for years.

Nice try Zeekman, but Soul Gravy has been saying this for years.  

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Nice try Zeekman, but Soul Gravy has been saying this for years.  

Has he? Well now people are listening...because now it matters
Soul Gravy - I've said this for years.

Sorry I plagiarized u :(

DWTNCS

Agree. Wed night fights and have 1 ppv per month. I am getting older and have shit to do on the weekends. Wed I am home 

FloydSavedMySN -

DWTNCS

Oh shit! What channel is that on? You know, to grow the fan base and all.

I actually liked the times they held an fs1 event on a sunday night. Similar to snf times. I think it did good ratings too. Off course it wasn’t during football season but I wouldn’t mind seeing more Sunday night fights after football season.

I agree

What a coincidence, I have been saying this for MANY years.

Didn’t they try mid week events once but the ratings absolutely bombed.

Miguel cro cop - Didn't they try mid week events once but the ratings absolutely bombed.

The contender series?

Or the fight nights from a few years ago? Loved those

Zeekman - 

Sorry I plagiarized u :(

No worries, mate! With our voices combined!

this was soul gravy’s idea

They kinda tried to do this with TUF live and it sucked.  They can’t put the production investment into having names you would know and make it profitable