UFC needs to bring back the best ref eva!

hi-res-6999612_display_image

4 Likes
1 Like

My personal favorite Kim Winslow moment was in Strikeforce when Cris Cyborg fought Jan Finney…

We joked it was a TKO Crowd Stoppage lol because it was a prolonged beating with an obvious ending and there were so many people in the crowd waiving it off until she finally did lol

3 Likes

thought for sure this would be a cecil peoples thread

5 Likes

I’ve never watched this show but it’s like a mirror image

attack on titan lol GIF by Funimation

4 Likes

Clicked with the full intent to criticize the thread for not exhibiting this gal… yet it did. Good job OP!

I’d like to see Josh Rosenthal back in there. I’ve seen him ref at least one UFC match since he got out of jail, not sure where he went

He was on here in the last year.
Keeps a low profile and does a lot of bow hunting iirc.

I liked when she poked her nose like she just did a huge rail

Josh is licensed in California.

Nevada…Not so much.

Nope.

He reffed all over before he got busted…i know that

California offered amnesty for marijuana offenses.

I guess that Nevada did also,but they are more strict and would not license him.

1 Like

Ok…im just saying he reffed all over the country and Canada before he was busted…i believe you

1 Like

I should have read this closer.

SECTION 1: All persons previously convicted in the State of Nevada for violations of statutes, ordinances, or codes prohibiting the possession of one ounce or less of marijuana not for purpose of sale, including without limitation NRS 453.336(4) and its subsections, are hereby unconditionally pardoned.

Josh was over this amount.

California has recently passed new laws so that most people with prior convictions for marijuana charges can have their marijuana convictions either reduced to misdemeanors or dismissed entirely . Once the charges are reduced or dismissed, the law also allows individuals to have their records sealed.

TTT for the Cecil Slice!!!

1 Like

I liked the Mexican guy that did Tachi Palace Fights…he was about that just bleed life

Was he fat?