UFC on ESPN+ 38 results & discussion

UFC on ESPN+ 38 (UFC on ESPN + Ortega vs. The Korean Zombie) took place Saturday, October 17th from the Flash Forum on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Main Card (Live on ESPN+, 7:00 PM EST)

-Brian Ortega defeatred Chan Sung Jung by Unanimous Decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
-Jessica Andrade defeated Katlyn Chookagian by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 4:55)
-Jimmy Crute defeated Modestas Bukauskas by KO (Punches, Round 1, 2:01)
-James Krause defeated Claudio Silva by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27
-Jonathan Martinez defeated Thomas Almeida by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Preliminary Card (Live on ESPN+, 4:00 PM EST)

-Guram Kutateladze defeated Mateusz Gamrot by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
-Gillian Robertson defeated Poliana Botelho by Unanimous Decision (29-27, 29-28, 29-27)
-Jun Yong Park defeated John Phillips by Unanimous Decision (30-25, 30-25, 30-25)
-Fares Ziam defeated Jamie Mullarkey by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Maxim Grishin defeated Gadzhimurad Antigulov by TKO (Punches, Round 2, 4:58)
-Said Nurmagomedov defeated Mark Striegl by KO (Strikes, Round 1, 0:51)

Prelims start at 4pm eastern time. Main card 7pm eastern time. 

5 Likes
jiujitsulife1 -

Prelims start at 4pm eastern time. Main card 7pm eastern time. 

Thanks I had no clue. I'll tune in at 4.

1 Like

Do they ever list the times correct in here?

3 Likes

What time is Loma/Lopez on?

So...main event at 8:30 est?

The Main Event alone is reason enough to watch. God Bless UFC for putting on all these shows, it’s been awesome to have MMA on the weekends.

2 Likes
Russ -

They uses to but apparently are just mailing it in and being lazy. I've been burned twice recently trusting the times posted here. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

TexDeuce -
Russ -

They uses to but apparently are just mailing it in and being lazy. I've been burned twice recently trusting the times posted here. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

This lol, never trusting again.

There's going to be a bunch of pissed off UGers at 3 pdt when they find out they missed 1/2 the card.

The GayChi v Kabib card starts at 7:15am PDT next weekend and the Silva v Hall card starts at 1:00pm PDT.

Here are the odds

https://ibb.co/Jy3VVRn

UG is great at putting up the wrong times lately. 

This will be Thomas Aleimda's last fight. Jonathan should handle him pretty easily. 

1 Like

Why is Cyril Gane not fighting? Covid?

Looks like it's starting right now better adjust the times in the op topmen

Wow what a way to kick off the card! 

Jesus…

Damn. Don’t fuck with anyone with that last name.

That's how you deal with grapplers!

This is Kabibs cousin?