Lost all confidence in Almeda winning

Shugum - 

Is your stream audio fuckin up?

Yes

TwentyNineTwentyEight -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Good decision. I'm really surprised he's saying he didn't win. 

The 2nd Round was real close and the 3rd was all Gamer. I think his emotion comes from just that 3rd Round. He needs to know Judges score Round by Round, not as a whole. He should be thankful that the Judges scored that 2nd Round based off the fighter who had the most Impact in that round.

Gamrot got dropped in round 2. 

This isn’t Boxing, you don’t automatically win because of a Knock Down. Plus, it was early in the Round aand Kustaledze didn’t get to immediately capitalize on it because of Gamer’s fast recovery.

It absolutely wins you a round that was close otherwise.

![](upload://bs5IAH6Tgf2EuLeBN1irKgGCUHS.jpeg)

TwentyNineTwentyEight -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

The 2nd Round was real close and the 3rd was all Gamer. I think his emotion comes from just that 3rd Round. He needs to know Judges score Round by Round, not as a whole. He should be thankful that the Judges scored that 2nd Round based off the fighter who had the most Impact in that round.

This isn’t Boxing, you don’t automatically win because of a Knock Down. Plus, it was early in the Round aand Kustaledze didn’t get to immediately capitalize on it because of Gamer’s fast recovery.

I agree, but it still doesn’t “Automatically” win you the Round. I agreed that he won the round but Gamer was her Effective in the 2nd half of the Round. One Judge actually gave the Round to him and I wouldn’t have been surprised if Gamer had won, the numbers were in his favor.

Silva has some really good wins, hasn't lost in a long ass time, but he's so inactive he hasn't climbed the ranks. This guy has a ufc win over Leon Edwards, and most people have no idea who he is. He's older so hopefully he didn't waste his best days being inactive.

TwentyNineTwentyEight -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

I agree, but it still doesn’t “Automatically” win you the Round. I agreed that he won the round but Gamer was her Effective in the 2nd half of the Round. One Judge actually gave the Round to him and I wouldn’t have been surprised if Gamer had won, the numbers were in his favor.

It was a damn close fight, I don’t think anybody would disagree.

Claudio Silva remireminds me of a welterweight Leo Santos very similar mma careers.

Silva telegraphs every shot

Damn, Krause blew out his knee.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Damn, Krause blew out his knee.

Can't even tell

Silva doesn't know what a jab is

Krause 30-27

This has been by far the worst season on DWTNCS. There have been 0 actual prospects. I've heard of like 1 or 2 fighters from the entire season. Anybody remember the original concept was supposed to include fighters that were already signed, but maybe on their last shot.

Expecting a finish in this fight. Going w Krute

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

This has been by far the worst season on DWTNCS. There have been 0 actual prospects. I've heard of like 1 or 2 fighters from the entire season. Anybody remember the original concept was supposed to include fighters that were already signed, but maybe on their last shot.

I used to watch all the TUF fights, but haven't seen any of the DWTNCS. I wish this site covered it more.

Holy shit…

Really? Chimeav sitting cageside with Dana, at his personal table.

That was sudden and violent.