UFC on ESPN+7 results & discussion

battouter -

oh damn, they fed roxy to antonina... rip.

Little birdy told me the Happy Warrior put on muscle and has returned to her judo base for this one, dont count her out.

the_decimator - 

Boo Hoo.. "Fuck ESPN+"

STFU Bums. If you cant afford ESPN+, get another job. It's not going to change, especially not because of any of you. Spare us your incessant whining. Every week there's a card, you remind everyone how much of a broke, whiny, little bitch you are. 

Fuck ESPN+, no thanks. ESPN was always the endgame for every old school UFC fan in the US. We wanted to the sport to grow to the point that it "made" it. Now it's here and you new fans bitch. Got it, streaming the fights on damn near every device capable of streaming in existence for the price of a premium coffee is too difficult for you. How about a "Fuck you!"

ESPN+ is hardly “made it.” Put it on ESPN or at least on ESPN2 which most people have access to. Not on espn+ which most people don’t even know exists.

ESPN+ is the redheaded step child of sports programming. It’s not even on cable or satellite.

Are these really Russian fighters? Don't most of them have Islamic and middle eastern/ turkey heritage?

Hey Bro -

Are these really Russian fighters? Don't most of them have Islamic and middle eastern/ turkey heritage?

Cain Valasquez is Mexicain.

My God this Jotko…10-8 for sure.

I’m not totally sold on Antonina yet. She’s very good, but maybe not quite as good as advertised. I got Roxy by sub. 

Letibleu -
battouter -

oh damn, they fed roxy to antonina... rip.

Little birdy told me the Happy Warrior put on muscle and has returned to her judo base for this one, dont count her out.

just feels like she's getting steamrolled

I hoped Modaferri gets stopped and released from the UFC. She really brings embarrassment to ufc women's division with her lack of skill.

Hey Bro -

I hoped Modaferri gets stopped and released from the UFC. She really brings embarrassment to ufc women's division with her lack of skill.

shush! you're on timeout. go to your corner.

Hey Bro -

oh shit. an edgelord in the wild.

roxy looks to be doing good

I know Roxanne is well liked here and I also like her as a person but she makes women’s mma feel so boring and tedious.

i really hate her fighting style and it ruins women’s mma for me .

why not try the armbar with 9 seconds left?

Rahjai MD -

I know Roxanne is well liked here and I also like her as a person but she makes women’s mma feel so boring and tedious.

it may not look pretty, but she gets shit done doe

Rahjai MD -

It's heart and dedication and love for the sport overcoming a deficit in athletic ability.

I admire her.

Good fight.

oh wow... nice reverrse

Hey Bro -

You don't know what you're watching

The sister svhevchenko is pretty terrible

good on roxy for her plodding style and getting top position 

just hold on roxy... and get that win