UFC on FOX 22 results & discussion (3:30 PM ET)

Bet he doesn't call Jouban old again

Wtf was that? Perry laid down. Thought it would be fight of the night, but Jouban was the only guy who came to fight. Perry didn't fire at all

Jack_Bauer -

Dude Perry looked like shit. Unless he broke his hand, I have no fucking clue what he was diong in there. This definitely killed any hype he had coming in.

Low fight I.Q?

29-28 jouban

MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -

Think that's 10-9 Jouban. Perry landed a couple good shots.

No way

No way what?

Perry got the better imo, lost first half but rocked him in the second half. I gave him the round.

It was a weird round becuase Jouban controlled the majority of it, but Perry had him hurt.

That's why I gave it to him
1-1 now
Sure, but Jouban controlled the majority of the round, took Perry down AND dropped him. Perry didn't drop Alan, he wobbled him once, Jouban straight up dropped Perry.

3-0  here too

For a second I thought it was a split...

Did Platinum Perry forget to punch in that last round? The fuck?

YES! Nick breaks a smile!

Kimbo K -
Jack_Bauer -

Dude Perry looked like shit. Unless he broke his hand, I have no fucking clue what he was diong in there. This definitely killed any hype he had coming in.

Low fight I.Q?

For sure. Either that or broken hand. You rarely see that type of timidity from someone who is known for throwing bombs.

Good use of distance and measure by Jouban. Perry just didn't have the footwork.

Nick in the House!

who cares if she was on dancing with the stars Is that show popular what's the deal ahahaha?(legit curious no hate )

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -

No way

No way what?

Perry got the better imo, lost first half but rocked him in the second half. I gave him the round.

It was a weird round becuase Jouban controlled the majority of it, but Perry had him hurt.

1-1 now
Sure, but Jouban controlled the majority of the round, took Perry down AND dropped him. Perry didn't drop Alan, he wobbled him once, Jouban straight up dropped Perry.
Different round I think, but I'm doing stuff & not totally tuned in to fight.

and UFC promos now include reflections on dancing with the stars... hahahahaaaa. egg level infinity

MountainMedic -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -

No way

No way what?

1-1 now
"No way"

MountainMedic -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -
MountainMedic -
Brabatross -

No way

No way what?

1-1 now
Same round, Jouban dropped him in rd 1 and rd 2. Rd 1 was pretty close, but I though Jouban definitely won.

blueberrycoconutmilk -

YES! Nick breaks a smile!

He likes his fans. The applause got him.

KoreanSuperboy -

who cares if she was on dancing with the stars Is that show popular what's the deal ahahaha?(legit curious no hate )

I guess it's popular, I don't watch it.

Hopefully we get to see See Uriah's walkout