UFC on FOX 22 results & discussion (3:30 PM ET)

I'd hate for Faber to lose his retirement fight, but I really want Pickett to win this. Faber's regressed so much, I'm expecting Pickett to knock him out.

Mutant - Hopefully we get to see See Uriah's walkout

California no doubt about it!

Thank you ufc you did the right thing showing the walkout

Jack_Bauer -
Kimbo K -
Jack_Bauer -

Dude Perry looked like shit. Unless he broke his hand, I have no fucking clue what he was diong in there. This definitely killed any hype he had coming in.

Low fight I.Q?

For sure. Either that or broken hand. You rarely see that type of timidity from someone who is known for throwing bombs.

I disagree with the hand idea.  I think it's the  body work Jouban  put it making him not  want to throw.  Every time he threw the right,  his body got punished. 

The low fight IQ  fits though.  Perry stalked straight forward and toward the right,  leading into the strikes, instead of getting his left foot outside  Jouban's  left to put him in a position  to land the looping right he likes without getting hit,  and circle out away from the kicks and left hands. 

Faber guaranteed win here.

KnockoutThoughts -

Faber guaranteed win here.

Not so sure, he's basically turned into a pretty poor brawler.

Mutant - Thank you ufc you did the right thing showing the walkout

Yep,  glad to see it!

KoreanSuperboy -

who cares if she was on dancing with the stars Is that show popular what's the deal ahahaha?(legit curious no hate )

People are watching tonight because of her. That show is massive.

Urijah

Hope Pickett comes through with the upset, but I got a feeling Faber's last fight will be giftwrapped no matter how the fight goes should it go to decision. Pickett needs a KO. Tall order against Faber.

KnockoutThoughts - 

Hope Pickett comes through with the upset, but I got a feeling Faber's last fight will be giftwrapped no matter how the fight goes should it go to decision. Pickett needs a KO. Tall order against Faber.

My sentiments as well.

Urijah dropped him hard

Faber definitelty meant business tonight.

Awesome fight for Faber the crowd is electric

brad was out when he hit the ground

faber even held back on the follow up shot

looked like stoppage material

Faber being vicious

10-8  Faber

fastnotch331 -
rockwell -

UFC On Fox 22: Wood Edition

Has there ever been a sexier main card?

^definitely a Sage fan .

Nuh huh girl! 

Jouban got it going on and I'd love to fuck him. No homo.

10-8 Faber