UFC on FOX 28: Emmett vs. Stephens Predictions

Who have you got? I've got Stephens, Andrade, OSP, Perry.

Gotta say this is poor card for the ufc to put on fox whole negotiating a contract. You'd think you'd throw out some crazy cards to show them you are worth the $450m they want. 

Mutant -

Gotta say this is poor card for the ufc to put on fox whole negotiating a contract. You'd think you'd throw out some crazy cards to show them you are worth the $450m they want. 

I don't think it's a card that'll wow anyone on papaer, but it's a sneaky good one in terms of the matchups IMO.

My prediction? 

Low ratings

RJ Pala - 
Mutant -

I don't think it's a card that'll wow anyone on papaer, but it's a sneaky good one in terms of the matchups IMO.

even local mma cards have potential to be good. you gotta have something upfront to get people to tune in 1st.

My prediction:

RJ Pala -
Mutant -

Well that's not how you earn ratings and Stephens vs Emmett is not a main event for a fight pass card let alone a big fox card. I doubt I'll be watching this one! 

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
RJ Pala - 
Mutant -

even local mma cards have potential to be good. you gotta have something upfront to get people to tune in 1st.

This guy gets it.  

I swear,  2/3rds of this forum haven’t seen an mma fight in a bingo hall.  

If you want to see random people beat the fuck out of eachother,  go see your regional promotion… 

IV time!