UFC on FOX Blog 4: Before/After Fight

that was cool

Awesome v-blog!

excellent blog joe and congrats

and lol at BW

amazing vblog, keep me up J-Lau!

great blog, congrats again man...

Great to show the fans the other side of fighting. That video made me nervous like I was about to fight.

Awesome job Joe, I wish Grispi pulled out the W too...

good stuff thanks

Awesome! I really enjoy these

1) are you going to do them for every fight (please do)

2) Burt is awesome

3) your boxing coach had me LOLing about Dominos at the end Phone Post

Loved seeing Joe practicing the sweep that got him the win just before the fight.

That was the fight of the year, imo. If you talk to Jaime, Joe, let him know that he earned himself a lot of fans on the UG with that fight.

And OMG, the girl in white.

wow joe great video. It's awesome to see all this behind the scene footage. It really gives you a feel for what the fighters are going through before and after the fight.

im really surprised other fighters have not followed your lead and started putting these out as well.

TTT. Awesome stuff Joe.

I think that's the best Vblog I've ever watched.....

Congrats on a massive performance Joe - 

All Class!

White dress making a brief appearance...

Great video joe. That last part looking for the pizza was pretty funny. Phone Post

interesting to see the change in Joe's demeanor after the fight, you can see the adrenaline high wearing off.

Bump for Lauzon.

I film / edit these vblogs and we have been doing them for the last few fights.

Most fighters don't do them because they can't - it's a lot of work. We somehow manage to get the access to do them with the UFC's "ok". I think it helps build a fighter outside of the UFC's own content.

Let us know what you do / don't like about them so we can make changes. Phone Post

Awesome video

B Random -  I film / edit these vblogs and we have been doing them for the last few fights.

Most fighters don't do them because they can't - it's a lot of work. We somehow manage to get the access to do them with the UFC's "ok". I think it helps build a fighter outside of the UFC's own content.

Let us know what you do / don't like about them so we can make changes. Phone Post

great work sir

thank you