UFC on fs 1 #2 in Indy. Who's going?

Got floor row 5 tickets. Will be my 1st UFC in Indy. Anyone know the rumored card? Phone Post 3.0

-Carlos Condit  vs. Martin Kampmann
-Donald Cerrone  vs. Rafael dos Anjos
-Kelvin Gastulem  vs. Paulo Thiago
-Sara McMann  vs. Sarah Kaufmann
-Bobby Voelker vs. James Head
-Robert Whittaker vs. Court McGee
-Justin Edwards vs. Brandon Thatch
-Takeya Mizugaki  vs. Erik Perez
-Darren Elkins vs. Hatsu Hioki

Just seein if there were any rumors I hadn't seen. And I've been before, just not in Indy. Thanks for your input tho. Voted up saucy. Phone Post 3.0

There will be a few more fights added.

I would go if it was on the weekend. ..hopefully you get some finishes unlike 119!!! Phone Post

$40 lower bowl tickets is insane.

Looks like they added Magnus Cedenblad (10-4) vs. Robert McDaniel (21-6) Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there. 164 as well. Phone Post

Sweet. 164 should be a good one. Anxious to see if they shuffle it around for Pettis or just add him to the card. Phone Post 3.0

CNewton317 - I would go if it was on the weekend. ..hopefully you get some finishes unlike 119!!! Phone Post
119 aside from Chris Lytle beating up Serra and the Dunham Sherk fight was pretty awful. Phone Post 3.0

119 was awful. I wanted to go pretty bad but the card wasn't very interesting to me. Glad I didn't. This card should be much better. Phone Post 3.0

I will be there Phone Post

I'll be there, floor seats section 7. Looking forward to it. Missed UFC #119 vacationing in Maui. Had a great time at the UFC on Versus in Louisville at the Yum Center. Hopefully it draws a great crowd because Indy is a great city. Phone Post 3.0

I've been to Columbus for silva/hendo and Chicago for fox with rashad/davis. Both were great. I hope the Indy card is as good. Phone Post 3.0

Now it says Brad Tavares (10-1) against Bubba McDaniel Phone Post 3.0

I am on the floor as well, F4. Most expensive seats were only $200 Phone Post 3.0

Went to 119. Awful card but I must say great town had a blast outside of fight night. My only complaint is the arena is SUPER steep. Was walking out on the Cro Cop - Mir fight cause it was so bad. The steps were so damn steep (I may have been drunk as shit and no insurance at that point) couldnt not look down. All I heard was OHHHHH!!! Yep. Missed the knockout after 14 minutes of nonsense. But after all that FRAT, because of the city I may drive down again for the card, up in the air. Phone Post 3.0

Tix bought Phone Post 3.0

Indy is a great host city for sporting events. Everything is downtown. Phone Post 3.0

saucylv33 - $40 lower bowl tickets is insane.
I didnt see any $40 lower bowl tickets? I paid $90 for club level, but Im happy with my seats. Phone Post 3.0