UFC on fuel 5 betting advice

I like Miocic at -200, Nelson -260, Manuwa -145, Sass -155, and Maguire at +285.

I somewhat like Watson in a pickem fight as well. I am trying to narrow my picks down to about 3 fights or 4 at the most. Let me know which picks you like or agree with and the ones that you do not. Let me know if you have another fight in mind that I should add.

Miocic/Struve could easily go either way, toss up for me. Nelson, first fight in the UFC with Johnson coming off of a brutal KO but looked good before that happened--you be the judge. Manuwa first fight in the ufc as well with KO power but I'll be looking for Kingsbury to take him down for 3 rounds. Wiman has never been submitted, tough as hell and imo the all around better fighter. Maguire being another guy fighting for the first time in the UFC. Octagon jitters could be a factor for these guys.

Struve has better striking, cardio, and a far better top & bottom game than Miocic. Struve wins by Sub or GNP.

Matt Wiman will dominate Sass.

Maguire is good value, but I think Hathaway will keep it standing and outbox him.