UFC Poker Chips

I don't know if anyone has started a thread regarding this, but I would appreciate if you all could help keep it up until an answer can be found.

In November of 2002 I attended UFC 40 Vendetta with a couple friends. This was also the first event in which the UFC offered the collectible poker chips if you purchased the event on Pay Per View. Needless to say I was very disappointed not to be able to get the chips because I'm a big fan of both Tito and Ken. Yes I could have ordered the PPV after returning home, but after spending $300 on a ticket, and seeing the event live I just didn't see the point in making the order.

I then ordered UFC 41 on PPV, and when I received my bill I sent it along with a note to the UFC, and a copy of my ticket to UFC 40. I asked if because I was at the event if they could also send me the UFC 40 chips.

Needless to say I didn't receive the chips, or even a note explaining why it wasn't possible. I must say that I'm disappointed, and I will appreciate the help of you guys to maybe get some kind of answer from the UFC.

Thanks,
Jim

UFC site has always had an address listed to get the chips after an event. The UFC doesnt send them out from their offices.

Still waiting on mine from UFC 45...how long does it take to get them?

It took 6-8 weeks to get the ones I have.

The UFC 45 chips are just starting to be sent out. You should be receiving them shortly.

Roundhouse, please email

info@ufc.tv

ATTN: Beth

LOL@Miano.

You will get full set.

ttt

Yes Jester, send in your ticket stub to:

UFC 45 Offer

PO Box 5675

Rockville Centre, NY 11571-5675

Deadline is March 5, 2004

I never knew there were poker chips available for any other event other than UFC 45? I sent mine in for UFC 45 just before Christmas.

Peter P

Saucy - I really like what you're doing on the UFC promtional end...I'd like to talk to you some more about marketing, promotions, yada-yada-yada...

Thanks,
Collin

Thanks Collin, I'm pretty crazed right now but email me after UFC 46.

you got it! Sorry, I forgot that this is probably crunch time for ya...anything I can do to help? If so, let me know!