UFC REALITY SHOW!!!

wow...good call dougie...should have invested

or did you?????

Awesome necrobump!

Winston Wolf - that WinstonWolf was an idiot back then Can I edit my posts ?

Fucking werak sauce deleting your old posts.

VTFD for not being a man and taking your lumps

he prob wont come in and say anything, but i sent the link to this thread to forrest on twitter.

i took my lumps for it back then That was 5 years ago

Awesome thread bump.

- FRANKLIN VS GRIFFIN AGREED FOR SUPER BOWL CARD

Forrest better edit those posts before Brock sees them.

Editing your posts 5 years later?  What kind of weak shit is that?

pretty weak mr. wolf.

Augie Max - pretty weak mr. wolf.

Weak sauce from ww imo

bismanfightclub - Weak sauce from ww imo

No doubt, that's fucking lame.

Dougie, you should have sent them a case of fight poncho's for that 1st season, you'd be so rich right now, you could wipe your ass with iphones.

Poindexter - 
bismanfightclub - Weak sauce from ww imo

No doubt, that's fucking lame.

Yeah shoulda just left it the way it was. It was funny. Now it's just sad

UFC is getting a reality show? Sweet! Now we'll find out who wants to be a fucking fighter.

i forgot exact words I wrote but basically i was an asshole rnning my mouth how Spike TV was rinkydink and how show wont make it and went on and on like a fool .

GOLD

bismanfightclub - Dougie, you should have sent them a case of fight poncho's for that 1st season, you'd be so rich right now, you could wipe your ass with iphones.

I know! I could have had fight ponchos with or without the hoodie, with arm slits on the side and without. I could have made them open shouldered. Can you imagine the extra advertising space? No need to pull arms through t-shirts etc anymore!

IT WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA, DAMN IT!

^Ah, Hoger probably would have stolen them all before anyone got a chance to wear them for a fight anyway.