UFC ring girl Jenny Andrade is pregnant (pic)

Jones right nostril -

Nice

Face is average 

Ass is nice

Golden Boy -
StrikingMMA - 
smile_like_a_donut - 

Yet here you are.. posting.  

He’s usually just a negative nelly that stops by every six months and does nothing but complain.

How do you have that many posts and no one here even knows who you are?

I don’t know who you are either.  I just know that your a pessimistic little cry baby.  I personally don’t bother reading people’s names cause i could give a fuck.  

Golden Boy - I'm not sure why I even have this place bookmarked. As a member of 2 MMA Hall of Fames I couldn't pick a ring card girl out of a line up. This is where the top fighters and promoters used to post and talk shop. Now it's one giant circle jerk.

*unzips*

IronWill -
Golden Boy - I'm not sure why I even have this place bookmarked. As a member of 2 MMA Hall of Fames I couldn't pick a ring card girl out of a line up. This is where the top fighters and promoters used to post and talk shop. Now it's one giant circle jerk.

Did you just refer to yourself as if you’re an MMA hall of famer? You’re a nobody posting on internet forums.

This.

BrckNoHitBk -

Is he rich?

She just likes short stocky bald men.

The situation is very understandable 

I am so proud of myself that I had no idea which one that was based off the thread title.

knappster -

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Z1TryHWr-/

can someone remind me how to post instragram pics on here. my god shes got a nice fanny

My wife follows her husband YouTube channel all the time. 

BrckNoHitBk -

Is he rich?

He's a YouTuber. 

1 Like

I was kinda hoping there would be some pics of her getting pregnant, oh well...

GB, what's up?  Man, this place has no respect for us OGs who've been here for 20 + years

call it a career.

bomba

Ass is a perfect 11/10

Why do Brazilians have the best butts?!