UFC should fold WMMA 145 division

They should fold all the women's divisions imo. Keep them on a seperate show entirely until they catch up (which they never will)

WattMell -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

^both of you are going to be pissed when they add 105 and 125 in the next few years, lol

WMMA isn't going anywhere, just going to get more popular which is a good thing because it translates to more money in the sport (by bringing in more fans) and hopefully the end result is more money in the fighters pockets.

Thankfully I have the option of turning the channel when women fight just sucks when they waste main card slots on people who do not belong on there. Keep on trying to justify "fighters" like Cindy Dandois, I'll keep laughing.

Nunes and Joanna are legit. 

Spagoogi -

They should fold all the women's divisions imo. Keep them on a seperate show entirely until they catch up (which they never will)

ding ding ding... 10 points for the new guy. 

TUF 26 it isss!!

Dougie - 
RKing85 - no, the last thing in the world the UFC needs right now is more weight classes, male or female.

Fans have been saying there should not be more weight classes but when they make them, eventually they fill.

I'd like to see a class for men between 205 and 265 at 235.

I cant stand when this keeps being brought up.

LHW and HW are two of the weakest divisions as it is, Creating a cruiserweight division as you are proposing will absolutely decimate HW and thin out LHW.

The weight class should be 205+ like in boxing it is 200+, there should be no 265 cutoff.

Nope. Never should have closed the men's 155 division either. It's been built. They will come. It may take some time. Maybe cyborg will even make a appearance in the division of she's offered a title fight at the exact right time. If not the division may take time to develop and evolve but it will. I hate to see the ufc run into a title IX situation.