UFC signs new MW, 17-0 Sharaputdin Magomedov

Yikes

How did I know who started thread without looking

2 Likes

Why is this a surprise? Sambo/Wrestlers can’t hang in ADCC rulesets. Its been proven time and time again over the past number of years

2 Likes

Jesus this guy is retarded.

How much inbreeding goes on in Dagestan and Chechnya. Why do all of these guys look so special needs?

3 Likes

Soo true

Guy is a inbred mental midget. Hasnt even made his debut, and already beat up a couple for kissing in public, and attacked a bjj opppenant for taping him out…

Leave these russian mountain people in the fucking mountains.

3 Likes

and they’re all on steroids and cutting weight unnaturally and using ilegal IV’s

5 Likes

Proof?

It’s what they are known for dude, also @anon22089824 was joking, but u took it literally

How is he going to pass vision tests for licensing?

1 Like

I believe bisping said they’d have him just fight in UAE

1 Like

I’m not really joking but I obviously have no proof lol.

This dude is juiced to the fucking gills just looking at him. Islam used illegal IV’s so that he could cut 30 pounds to fight a featherweight and Khabib used to cut the same amount and then fight with insane cardio. People need to accept that it’s not natural to fight like that for 25 minutes after putting your body through a weight cut like that. They’re cheaters.

Furthermore they’re Russian and Russia sanctions cheating so, not so hard to imagine that if they’re sanctioning PED’s for all the other sports, that they would do it for their top mma athletes also.

How many USADA officials are going to the mountains of Dagestan…

Many of the Dags have popped before, some banned for life

And the majority are all weight bullies.

I think their should be a cap on them per division,
One is plenty imo

1 Like

Why let dirty Russkie-like fighters compete anyway? 'Merrica!!!

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/ufc-fighter-kicks-opponent-tapping-out-bjj

footage of both incidents in here

what a backward ass mentality to approach someone and get aggressive with them because they kissed their girlfriend in public.

2 Likes