UFC signs new MW, 17-0 Sharaputdin Magomedov

Ps …… how many young boys has cyclops raped?

UG gonna love him

2 Likes

What’s with the real story with his eye? Bisping had to hide it from the commissions and make it look normal, would this guy have to do the same?

Eye was damaged and is completely blind as I said and I’m guessing he’s still sanctioned to fight because he’s a monster who’s killing everybody. I mean guys without limbs get sanctioned to fight.

1 Like

Cool, glad it’s not problem

1 Like

Actually my bad, I just heard he still has some vision in the eye.

Surprising to me because the thing doesn’t even fucking move. Can’t imagine it’s much.

1 Like

Very scary music.

I have to say these Dagestani dudes have fabulous hair.

However with all that said. The guy looks kinda sloppy. Nothing impressive there other than him being bigger than his opponents.

Usually top guys blow the competition away when they’re coming up through the ranks, this guy seems to be just competitive.

So I guess let’s see. Maybe you guys know more about him than I do.

1 Like

80 buck ppv…

Fuck them

After he yelled at him right? So you are pedo Muslim defender too? Fuck Islam and fuck Muhammad.

Look like a tard inbred pedo follower.

He whispered in his ear. As for Muslims, we’re in no position to question another culture’s sense of decency when our own is beyond fucked up.

He kissed his missus once on an escalator and this cunt stomped his head. He also looks like he’s juiced to the fucking gills

He’s got some dirt on Datsik

Russian fighter Sharabutdin “Shara Bullet” Magomedov (11-0) reported that Vyacheslav Datsik (13-16) asks Vagab Vagabov (28-1) not to publicly raise stories that “few people know about.” He said this in an interview with SE.

— Datsik is an interesting character, a veteran of this sport. I know his stories that few people know. I don’t want to say right now. He tortured people in prisons, zones. He was a bad character.

• Is it at the level of rumors or sources confirmed?

• I have a person who says: “I can bring the person who was sitting with him in the zone and tell me how it was.” He knows what he (Datsik. - Approx. “SE”) did what he did with weak people, broke them. I will not name the nationality of those people whom he broke, but if I say, these people can create problems for him in life.

• He seems to have become different, he let go of the past a long time ago.

• I hope so. Therefore, I do not raise this topic. A person could change during this time, repent before the Almighty. Whoever repented before the Almighty does not have the right to condemn him for old deeds, if the Almighty has forgiven him for this.

2 Likes

Not sure how accurate the report is, but Derek Brunson is the reported opponent

This cyclops will never be allowed to fight in any English speaking country.

1 Like

Naruto Mangekyou Sharingan GIF

2 Likes

This dude is juiced to the gills

That’s a hell of an opponent for your ufc debut