UFC sponsor: Saw VI condemns USA health care?

it looks like the UFC sponsor movie Saw VI is a condemnation of the USA health care and the private insurance companies.

Anyone going to watch this UFC sponsor movie?

MMA related

I laughed at that I am definitly going to watch it.  What is very funny is that a retarted movie with a basic plot like saw would go into this because it might actually change something since the majority of people who dont know shyt watch that movie and might actually start thinking lol.

Realistically i think saw plots are very dumb, if a guy with no mobility was a serial killer the second the cops would get evidence they would raid his house and eiither take him or shoot him and the movie would come to an abrupt end.  instead they managed to make 7 movies without the cops catching the guy, and now they are getting political but believe it SAW 7 will change this nations healthcare system

I think this movie will settle the whole Obama health care debate

That was weird but if you think about it in the movie it was karma for them....

Saw movies are the worst....but i can't wait for the next movie to tackle tort reform

Yeah, a bunch of movie producers and Jigsaw talking shit about health care made me SO MAD!!

BoNeSaW -  if a guy with no mobility was a serial killer the second the cops would get evidence they would raid his house and eiither take him or shoot him and the movie would come to an abrupt end.

Jigsaw died a long time ago.  I think it was in the second or third movie.  Incidently, that was the last time I watched a Saw movie.  I have no idea who is killing people in the new movies.

BoNeSaW -  I laughed at that I am definitly going to watch it.  What is very funny is that a retarted movie with a basic plot like saw would go into this because it might actually change something since the majority of people who dont know shyt watch that movie and might actually start thinking lol.

I've got nothing to contribute to this thread except personal amusement at the irony of "retarted."