UFC Targeting St. Louis for Upcoming Card 5/11

1 Like

The UFC will head back to the road again for more shows in 2024, with the upcoming UFC Fight Night card on May 11 targeted for a return to St. Louis.

Multiple people with knowledge of the promotion’s plans confirmed St. Louis as the destination for the May event, although the UFC hasn’t made anything official just yet. Marcell Dorff first reported the location for the card on Twitter.

If the card is finalized for St. Louis, it would be the first time that the UFC has taken a card to the Missouri city since 2018, when Jeremy Stephens knocked out Doo-ho Choi in the main event. The event would most likely take place at the Enterprise Center, previously known as the Scottrade Center, the home of the St. Louis Blues in the NHL.

Since end of the global pandemic, the UFC has started traveling to more and more locations for Fight Night cards while still promoting a number of events each year at the UFC APEX. So far in 2024, outside of pay-per-view events, the UFC has traveled to Mexico City for a Fight Night card, and the promotion will land in Atlantic City, N.J. on March 30.

9th and 16th already Booked , Hmmmmmm

Looks like Charles Johnson and Michael Johnson both have scheduled fights on that date and they’re both St. Louis guys. Enterprise Center also doesn’t have any conflicting events scheduled that night

My first thought was cool they’re coming to my town! Then i remembered the thread about ticket prices. yeah I’m not paying those prices. I’m out.

3 Likes

Yep same, the prices are just not reasonable.

1 Like

nope

Prices are much lower for these Fight Nights. Highly recommend looking at ticket prices if it’s in your city.

Fuck going into the city at night.

2 Likes

I went in 2018 when they last came here. I think I spent $30 for a ticket on the 300 level and once we got to the concourse the usher comped us with tickets in the 100 section because they had closed off the upper bowl. I’m sure it’ll be more expensive now but I can’t imagine the 300 seats being over $50.

I don’t think you’ll find tickets for anything less than 75 bucks.

30 bucks in 2018 was a steal tho

You scared?

Boring place to go.

Just focus on these states, the ones blacked out are not needed

1 Like

No…I just prefer to drive home from an event with all of my car windows in tact.

Little dramatic imo.

Who would want to go to any of these states

Midwestern_United_States_subdivisions.svg

I live in MO I love it here honestly. Depending on what you like to do there’s a ton of fun things to do. A lot of concert venues, regardless of how good they are cards and blues games are always a blast, lots of entertainment as well (water parks, six flags, bars & restaurants). Plus we have some of the most beautiful state parks for biking, horseback riding, dirt bike and ATV riding, hiking, swimming, camping, etc. The worst thing about MO is the ridiculous up and down weather

Tickets went on sale today, tickets start at $125 before tax for seats in the 300s and the card is OK at best. From what I see Michael Johnson isn’t on the card and neither is Buckley, probably the 2 most popular STL fighters on the roster. Buckley asked to be on it after beating Luque and taking no damage too, my assumption is they won’t be able to find a quality opponent for the card. I will absolutely not be spending $300+ for tix, $30 for parking, and food and drink for that kinda card