UFC to introduce a new Octogan!

UFC 200 was yellow because it was easier to celebrate one of your biggest shows ever with a gold canvas instead of actually breaking attendance records and doing cool opening ceremonies like PRIDE, KSW, K1 and RIZIN.

7 Likes

Did anyone else break teeth on those?

The commentators were wrong if they didn’t say “Pox Fuck Tracker” at least once a game.

In for seizures

1 Like

Hopefully they can put more tweets on it during fights.

I need more of that. Especially on PPVs.

4 Likes
1 Like

I actually like the new idea. I am sure they will just ruin it with ads. In fact that is probably what it is for, primarily.

However, in principle I like the idea of improving the appearance. That pale blue mat with giant ads has always been ugly.

If they cared about the aesthetic, it could look beautiful.

3 Likes

Oh Snap

Yer Yamma

Sounds like they’re hanging Christmas lights like a freshman dorm room lol. Maybe some glow in the dark constellations will be next lol

Exactly that

Endeavor is Millennial doe

HAHAHA the best.

I was at diaz vs condit. it was a long night lots of decision fights. theirs went all five rounds. everyone was wasted I was up in the cheap seats. surrounded by hawiians on all sides. they were all there because max was fighting.

anyway the ufc decided it would be a good idea to give out free corn nuts to everyone in the event. like 2 bags or more per person. there were corn nuts flying throught the air like rain everywhere. first time I got hit I was like trying to tuff guy it. then I saw that everyone was throwing them and getting hit. then it was one we all started throwing them trying to get them into everyones drinks. it was too funny. one dork did try to get up and get tuff and about 20 hawaiins all stood up and said sit the fuck down and enjoy it brah and he looked around and left.

Oh that explains the price increase

2 Likes

Now with Disco Balls!

House Music Dancing GIF by Justin

Hell yes!!! Better advertisements that pop AND the PPV prices are fucking outrageous??? Could this stuff be more for the fans???

I wanna hear what the cast of That 70’s show thinks while Cody garbrandt gets his last couple of brain cells punched into Bolivian!

2 Likes

In other words, more ad space