UFC to introduce a new Octogan!

Not embedding. If you click the link there is video.

If the colors are going to pop out a lot it will take away from the fights dramatically

8 Likes

Thats a pretty “glass half empty” perspective.
Look at it this way, at least now the audience will know where to watch when the women’s fights are happening!

18 Likes

haha you’ve changed my mind

6 Likes

Do Man AND WOMEN Eating Sharks swim the perimeter ?

2 Likes

Austin Powers Reaction GIF

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

lol @ “viewing experience for fans” from the video in the op demo’ing it, nothing more than a digital billboard. going to be nothing more than ads flashing between rounds. next up will be negotiations with all athletic commissions to plaster their official’s nice mauve blazers with sponsors logos.

5 Likes

Tung PO

1 Like

So UFC’s “state of the art” LED system is basically going to turn the octagon into a giant fucking 80’s arcade?

UFC never has been able to put on an impressive show in terms of presentation, only PRIDE managed to do that on a regular basis.

8 Likes

This is the biggest UFC news since Corn Nuts became the official snake of the UFC.

6 Likes

Glowing Puck in game screenshot

Fox puck tracker all over again?

6 Likes

6 Likes

Looks bush league imo. WWE did the same thing with their ring apron recently and it looks terrible.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the colours of the LGBTQ+ flag at UFC events during gay pride month! (sarcasm)

3 Likes

I came on here to make very similar comments. As a fan, that’s exactly what my viewing experience was missing. Advertising, bright ass annoying advertising, distracting me from what I came to see.

While we’re at it, why was 200 yellow?

2 Likes