UFC trying for Lombard vs Woodley

Joe's commentary will degenerate into a series of broken insults

"Too much.....muscle...cardio...not real martial artists...beach muscles....gas......weightlifting...muscles" Phone Post 3.0

Lombard would end him Phone Post 3.0

There will be entirely too much explosive athlete and god given power in the cage for Joe's brain to handle, I predict a commentary for the ages on this fight. Phone Post 3.0

When Tyrone replaced Lombard me and a buddy started talking about this fight, he thought Woodley would take it so we made a bet in this fight for like 50$ if it happens. Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - There will be entirely too much explosive athlete and god given power in the cage for Joe's brain to handle, I predict a commentary for the ages on this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Joe's reaction to fight

crazy fight, lombard by ud Phone Post 3.0

Lombard has walked through some shots and never been KO'd, and I've never seen him dropped. Woodley has been knocked silly. I think lombard has more technical stand up and his judo will counter woodleys wrestling nicely. I think woodley goin night night Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, showeater by 3rd round Tko Phone Post 3.0

Woodley will win if he fights smart, aka plays the wrestling game...

Great matchup but gonna be rooting for Tyron Woodley if it's booked. Could go either way.. Phone Post 3.0

Warrior Bahn -
Gulping the LayNBaderade - Would rather see Lombardo vs Rory/Tarec winner.

Yeah!
This. I can't see Lombard touching Rory though. Would definitely be interesting Phone Post 3.0

Being that I'm born and raised and still living not far from Tyron Woodley himself I have to say he beats Hector but what a great fight! Phone Post

Rogan will keep the winner waiting in the cage while he waits for his boner to subside. Phone Post 3.0