UFC.TV

is a piece of $h1t service... I got 3 free month so i've been checking it out frequently and 50 percent of their videos don't work. I've been trying the last 3 month to watch Rory vs Condit and that video just stops in the middle.

How do they expect people to actually pay for this service when nothing works?

Quite a few years ago I was watching the PPV events through UFC's website, before they moved it to yahoo and then wherever the fuck it went after that.

I had so many technical difficulties that during the live chat I pointedly told the person that at no cost I could just fucking stream it and I was doing this (paying) to support the UFC - but if they keep fucking me over so I pay for something I can't even use I'm done.

It's incredible that they offer a worse service than illegal streams and charge money for it.

Fucked up.

I used to subscribe to the UFC video service back in 06-07. It actually wasnt too bad back then. But I havent ever streamed a PPV from their site. Phone Post

Exactly, why promote the website by giving away 3 free month of service to fans and then have the site be a complete peice of crap?

MartialArtsMixed - Exactly, why promote the website by giving away 3 free month of service to fans and then have the site be a complete peice of crap?
This Phone Post

I was going to create a thread after waiting a week from today about UFC.tv but fuck it i'll just post this now.

I created an account with them last night. Got to watch a few fights then went to bed.

Woke up this morning and my login doesn't work. I thought maybe there was an error and my "purchase" didn't go through.

There's a problem alright, they charged my card 4 fucking times. I didn't have any problem when creating the account, everything went through fine.

I've emailed them and asked to cancel my account and refund the over $200 they have charged me for absolutely nothing. I emailed them over this only today, but figured I'd share my experiences since this thread just popped up.

I've never had any problems, I just watched Rory vs Condit and it worked fine.

Works perfect for me (Sweden) Phone Post

I've only used UFC.tv 3 times and all three have been to watch live cards that aren't televised in the UK.

For streaming live events it's pretty awesome. You can have multiple cameras on screen at different angles, you can skip to select parts of a fight such as a submission attempt or a flurry, you can vote for who should get the OTN awards and there is a live chat feature.

I can't comment on any other features of UFC.tv but i've been able to watch 3 live cards in amazing quality for free. Phone Post

Dumpster fire is endless

I've watched about 10 events on ufc.tv now, and it works flawlessly for me. Norway. I haven't used their fight library though.

I don't wanna be "that guy" (because there is always one), but: you guys sure you have not only the sufficient bandwidth, but most importantly of all, sufficiently reliable/stable connection to stream high resolution videos?

The only problem I had once, was that the timer for when the event was unlocked was incorrect, it said the fights started 2 hours later than they actually did, so I was concerned for a while, but their fixed it shortly before the fights started and it was all good.

UFC.TV works fine for me. The only problems I've had are when my internet connection is running slow, but that is nothing to do with ufc.tv.

AUSTRALIA here, I've used it a half a dozen times for ppv's and its been fine except 2 "password issues" when i buy them more than 24hrs ahead of time, but the reset  pw, fixes it fast enough.

Never had problems for me. HD, chat , camera angles and the votes work fine... I do see people in chat bitching about quailty though. (i just never see it)

It always worked fine for me, I had a 6 months free subscription, but I stopped using it right around the time that the hackers compromised the database.

well i'm from the us and i got reimbursed 3 month of free ufc.tv because one of the ppv's i ordered came out like crap but that was when they first started so i'm pretty sure it's better now.

It worked fine before but now the fight library is completely useless.

Neph - Quite a few years ago I was watching the PPV events through UFC's website, before they moved it to yahoo and then wherever the fuck it went after that.

I had so many technical difficulties that during the live chat I pointedly told the person that at no cost I could just fucking stream it and I was doing this (paying) to support the UFC - but if they keep fucking me over so I pay for something I can't even use I'm done.

It's incredible that they offer a worse service than illegal streams and charge money for it.

Fucked up.

Same thing happened to me. I ordered it on UFC.tv. The stream cut out about 30 minutes into the PPV. I missed most of the main card and the co main event. But because the stream came back before main event they wouldn't refund my money cause the main event was fine.

That's straight up what they told me. I told them id never again order through them and that the free illegal stream didn't cut out once, and had perfect quality.

Lesson learned. Phone Post

^^

P.S. upon coming to MMA.tv, I found out a ton of people had the same thing happen...so it wasn't my computer/Internet/bandwidth/interwebissueZ Phone Post