UFC Undisputed XBOX 360 KICKBOXING rules tourney?

AristidesBrito - I think San shou is the way to, play, Takedowns and stand back up Phone Post

we're matched up in the first round :D. too bad there aren't any submissions though haha Phone Post

Jonesbonedpage -  Get me in! My gamer tag is lukehigham Phone Post

im trying to add that name, and it's telling me that gamer tag does not exist

RandyDarsh126 - is it too late?

im in

might be too late for this one, unless someone drops out before it starts...include your gamertag here, and the next tourney i will add everyone who missed this one...you guys get dibs

RandyDarsh126 - is it too late?

im in

might be too late for this one, unless someone drops out before it starts...include your gamertag here, and the next tourney i will add everyone who missed this one...you guys get dibs

Xbox broke AFTER  5+ years was the first and only one i have bought when it first came out WOW A LEGEND DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went out bought a new one so i am trying to set it up now.  

Maverick3744 -  Xbox broke AFTER  5+ years was the first and only one i have bought when it first came out WOW A LEGEND DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went out bought a new one so i am trying to set it up now.  

haha waste no time, did i get you in this first bracket?

Yeah i am trying to set it up now why the F is it taking forever.  

S Dwyer Phone Post

Fucking finally Ok Malvert HERE I COME lol

Maverick3744 -  Fucking finally Ok Malvert HERE I COME lol

haha send him a dm to set up fight time! 

let me know results to update bracket

GUYS REMEMBER TO READ ALL RULES BEFORE STARTING YOUR FIGHTS, ID LIKE EVERYTHING TO BE AS EQUAL AS POSSIBLE

Im having trouble getting this started i dont know why xbox isnt putting my membership through.  

Malvert whenever u r ready!

guys...send dms! so they dont have to contantly check the post to see if youre ready or not.

first fight of tourney starting:

me vs thajames

donald cerrone vs sean sherk

Im just waiting for my guy. 

annnnd i just got knocked the fuck out. 

thajames advances to round 2

Who's steelearmond? Or am I reading it wrong lol the names on the bracket are so small on my phone Phone Post

kevinxanthony -  Who's steelearmond? Or am I reading it wrong lol the names on the bracket are so small on my phone Phone Post

SteeledArmand

same UG name

My name is sweetnking and i do t get outta work until Wed @ 2. I'm off for 5 days, didn't realize it would start today! Anyways, i can't read the bracket on my Droid, n don't wanna hold up tournament, so if itcant wait til Wed afternoon someone may have my spot. In for a Wed to Mon fight though! Phone Post