UFC Vegas 44 results & discussion

Taking a piss and cleaning some weed. Lol

1 Like

Why can’t you cocksuckers keep this shit at the top of the FORUM so we know there is any actual UFC event??

4 Likes

Agree that Alonzo prob should have won.

But in a way also glad that MMA “judges” are now not rewarding wall n stall etc
Maybe ref or comission should tell the fighters that it would not be rewarded,
but “Matt Serra Gif”

As our supreme leader said back in the day

"“JUDGES, DONT LEAVE IT IN, BLAH BLAH BLAF”

How many mods are on here these days @dhughes

You would of thought KirikChris would have a few ppl working the weekend shift

2 Likes

I only of two mods and they are on the OG.

2 Likes

I would each it also brother :fist_right::fist_left:

Ref Chris Tognoni seemed thirsty in that Wmma fight he just reffed, sucking up to both of them post fight hehehhe.

Dan the Tan hates mutual respect/emotions or same sex love…

Dan the Tan Vs Chris T in the triad trilla ring. Mazzagati, Cecil People’s, Kim Winslow and mario Yamasaki are the 4 referees for the fight. They do a round each (8rounds

Heyyyyyy Barbarennnnna aiiight

giphy (9)

Hmm, Barberena is subtly good once he settles in. That’s a pretty strong resume he’s got.

1 Like

Nah,my girlfriend got home from a funeral & talked all during the fight & I mean the whole fight.

1 Like

awkward bart simpson GIF

Got side tracked

When is this woman gonna get cut,
As we said before, she must have something on Dana or Lorenzo…

So u like Jessica’s 2nd pussy

Or do u prefer it when her 2nd vagina menstrates, some of u sick fuck will hahaha

Such an exciting fighter, look at all those finishes she has!!! Not counting the ear explosion doctor stoppage

We got another guy throwing away a win right now. Barberena landed great leg kicks but then fell in love with his hands and now they’re just winging back and forth

1 Like

Don’t worry baby…everything will turn out alright

1 Like

I expected more from Barb especially after he detailed the Northcutt hype train.

He seems like a difficult opponent for anyone on his best day, underrated but also not overwhelming.

He’s really relaxed and has good hands and upper body rolls, but he’s making this dude better than he is, getting hit and allowing takedowns and shit