UFC welterweight division

Reeper83 - 
The Destroyer88 - Well, the same goes for all weight divisions except the HW division. Do you see anybody beating BJ or Anderson or Machida?

I see more relevant depth at HW and Light HW, Middleweight does have a similar feel to it. if not worse off after hendo, maia, and marquardt

Machida is my fav fighter by far. If he dismantles Shogun like he did evans i will be convinced he will not lose. but until Lightweight is the most lucrative division. competition is also better at LHW and HW. Mir and a old couture don't justify anything just yet. but soon it may.

Machida has been pretty much untouched throughout his career. I doubt an aggressive, wild striker like Shogun will be able to do any different. I can see one guy at LHW beating Machida and that is Rampage.

LHW is obviously stacked to the sky, but it's becoming clearer and clearer as to who is and will be the dominant guy at 205 for years to come.

Semtex is easily a HUGE threat to the welterweight crown. Hes had some crappy performances in the past, but the ability he has on his feet will always make him a danger.

Heartbroken Lee -  Hardy, Johnson, Semtex - good challengers right there.

Johnson and Hardy maybe. But Semtex? No chance. He's going to get schooled by all the wrestlers and BJJ guys.

Watch TJ Grant rebound from his lost to Kim. He'll make wave soon enough.

Needs to cut his hair different however.

i think everyone sleeping on Brock Larson. guys good.

The Destroyer88 - Machida has been pretty much untouched throughout his career. I doubt an aggressive, wild striker like Shogun will be able to do any different. I can see one guy at LHW beating Machida and that is Rampage.

LHW is obviously stacked to the sky, but it's becoming clearer and clearer as to who is and will be the dominant guy at 205 for years to come.

Tito got pretty close....he had a sunk in triangle. not sure how machida got out of that...it may be destiny. Even machida said he started blacking out just before the slip. that fight was a difference by seconds...despite tito not being able to hit him.

Condit, Kampmann, Koscheck, Larson are all excellent fighters. I think Akiyama will move down inevitably and could shake things up with his punching power and judo. Daley is in there. Johnson has a lot of potential with his size, wrestling, and striking.

Still lots of good guys. No one who would be a favorite over GSP of course, but that's kind of what you want in a champ.

AOmonsta - i think everyone sleeping on Brock Larson. guys good.

Agreed. he still needs time to develop before he can challenge with the top 5 of the division. WEC is not UFC, just ask Condit