1 Like

tee

If the dumbass thief would have locked the door, he would have gotten away…lol

2 Likes

Nice fanny pack…

2 Likes

them bitches intimidating

1 Like

I don’t get why, in a country where criminals will have guns, you’d knee someone twice then push them away? I’d say your chances of getting shot in that situation are pretty high no?

1 Like

I thought it was a HW fighter by looking at the vid

Lol that guy made it too easy to steal his car. It almost appears to be fake. Who leaves their car that vulnerable to attackers? Why was it so easy to remove the guy from the car with no violence?

1 Like

I think he said his key fob was in his pocket & that’s why it started once he walked near it. I guess he knows now not to do that…

And yeah, mma fighters can get shot just as easy. Criminals aren’t looking for a fair fight.

2 Likes

That’s a powerful key fob if you can unlock his car and turn it on while he’s inside the store.

2 Likes

I’m guessing he left it unlocked but couldn’t start it until he walked near. I dunno.

I absolutely hate seeing people get behind an open car door in this type of scenario. Not worth.

1 Like

My car wont start unless the key fob is IN the car, and yes the car can tell the difference…

LOL @ the would be thief running with a headache

He may not be telling the truth or I read wrong.

I agree with this. We’ve seen too many people hit or dragged.

No matter what the TV says the fact is gun crime is rare outside of certain cities.

If you take out Chicago, Baltimore, and a couple others, the United States is the safest place on earth. This is a HUGE country and these cities do not represent USA culture.

2 Likes