UFC/Zuffa, bring back Yunki Kondo!

Oops, I meant Yuki Kondo.

I don't know the logistics of this and Kondo likes to fight LHW/open weight-class, but I really do think money talks and if the UFC/Zuffa is willing to make Kondo a star at 185, it can happen.

The 185-lb division is looking good for the UFC right now.

Imagine Yuki fighting The Crow, Baroni, Lee Murray, Jorge Riveria, Matt Lindland, perhaps even Suleov.

These fights could easily make the 185-lbs division the most popular in the UFC.

'Yunki'. Classic.

Nah, he wants to fight in the HW division.

good fighter..but tell him to get in the back of the line...behind horn, sherk, mezger, tra etc. etc. etc.

"good fighter..but tell him to get in the back of the line...behind horn, sherk, mezger, tra etc. etc. etc."

All of those guys are good fighters, but Yuki EASILY deserves a shot over Guy or Tra.

mr divac...while i value you opinions...you are WRONG!!...lol...it's all good...i'd like to see them all back in the UFC at some point

Mezger = warrior

Yeah, just had to mention it after the streak of badassery that Yuki has been on lately. :)

KONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! :)

LOL @ "yunki"!

Kondo looked wicked against Sperry, even though the fight ended early due to the cut. I'd love to see Kondo in the UFC again.

Kai is correct.

It's insanity that he chooses not to fight in his natural weight class. It just makes me so mad!

I agree with Pulsar, for once.

It's the most aggrevating thing about some Japanese fighters, that they want to fight outside of their weightclasses.

Bring back Allan Goes to the 185lb. division,the rules and the octagon would be perfect for him.