UFC's 30th anniversary PPV card not much better than PFL Finals or Bellator 301

Of course everyone prefers UFC overall compared to what PFL and Bellator have to offer but its kinda crazy how average UFC’s 30th anniversary card is.

UFC 200 it is not.

On paper they are some of the better cards PFL and Bellator have ever put together but its still surprising to a degree how weak the UFC card is. Its like UFC is taking their chick to Applebee’s for their 30th anniversary after an unenthusiastic handjob.

Still for the fans, a lot of good fights booked on all three cards this November.

Bellator 301 Quick Card

UFC 295 Quick Card

PFL 10 Quick Card

4 Likes

Looks like there needs to be a new meme with the load size set at small for this one.

1 Like

Bitchbitchbitch people always complain. You’re probaby a casual. Great cards can suck and mediocre cards can be awesome. Thats the beauty of the sport.

Stop complaining in advance.

I got you fam

5 Likes

So wait a minute, liking something the UFC does in 2023 makes you a “casual” to half the UG/OG but now not liking something the UFC does also makes you a casual around here?

I’m so confused.

You people need to figure this hardcore/casual stuff out.

I’m the guy who built the cross that Kimo carried to the cage, I’m so hardcore bro.

1 Like

Perfect!

1 Like

Here Lies Bellator 301

1 Like

Khai Wu is the fucking faggot that Zuckerberg called his training partner in the video where he was drilling some awful, robotic standup and some even worse takedowns with a partner.

The only reason the PFL booked that fight was hoping for that Zuckerberg exposure.

I’ll bet that Zuckerberg shows up in his corner if the lizard ligament cadaver they gave him works well enough for him to slither around.

1 Like

Jiří Procházka vs. Alex Pereira
Sergei Pavlovich vs. Tom Aspinall
Jailton Almeida vs. Derrick Lewis
Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig
Matt Frevola vs. Benoît Saint-Denis

295 would still be pretty ‘ehh’ but definitely better if it had all the biggest fights of the month.

They need to do a lot more to encourage activity. In the end, activity builds up names and names are what make good cards on paper.

1 Like

Did you actually? What’s the story behind it?

1 Like

Ha, no I didn’t actually construct Kimo’s cross.

Doing God’s work Charles