UFC's Tom Lawlor Bashes Rizin Fighting Federation

steve sandstrom -
SteTheMan1988 -
steve sandstrom - 
SteTheMan1988 - He left out the part where you make money from sponsors and not told what you can and can not wear.
Do you want to fight the best or do you want to fight fucking cans and pick out your shorts? Phone Post 3.0

You know in todays world it's complicated. Why does Benson want to leave? Why did Nate want to leave? If fighting the best means make less money is it worth it?

If I'm Todd Duffee I say I'd rather pick my shorts. If I'm Ronda or Conor I fight the best.
But you don't know what a fighter makes with fight purse, sponsorship, bonuses. Let's not forget that the UFC gives its fighters health insurance.

Would you accept a job that didn't offer Health ins? Phone Post 3.0
Hi dana. Phone Post 3.0

Bigfoots Dick - Sooo basically he just said that only the fucking HARDCORE fight for Rizin. Phone Post 3.0
lolling hard at your screen name vu Phone Post 3.0

HEPS -
Bigfoots Dick - Sooo basically he just said that only the fucking HARDCORE fight for Rizin. Phone Post 3.0
lolling hard at your screen name vu Phone Post 3.0
Shit. Just voted u down lol. Owe u 1 Phone Post 3.0

JMMA is basically just pro wrestling. JMMA fans are basically just pro wrestling fans. Phone Post 3.0

steve sandstrom -
Shiloh -
steve sandstrom -
SteTheMan1988 -
steve sandstrom - 
SteTheMan1988 - He left out the part where you make money from sponsors and not told what you can and can not wear.
Do you want to fight the best or do you want to fight fucking cans and pick out your shorts? Phone Post 3.0

You know in todays world it's complicated. Why does Benson want to leave? Why did Nate want to leave? If fighting the best means make less money is it worth it?

If I'm Todd Duffee I say I'd rather pick my shorts. If I'm Ronda or Conor I fight the best.
But you don't know what a fighter makes with fight purse, sponsorship, bonuses. Let's not forget that the UFC gives its fighters health insurance.

LOL health insurance is like $500 a month. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at 3.6 million for all the fighters by your numbers. Does any other org do it? No? Bye bye. Phone Post 3.0
Who cares about your numbers. I'm laughing at your $500 a month being some big selling point faggot LOL.

Fight the good shill fight! Phone Post 3.0

Frank23 - 
Gerkin - He's mad cuz those Rizin fighters make more in one event than he has since the reebok takeover Phone Post 3.0
<br />
<span class="User-360931" id="userPost55801846">Does anyone know how much the Rizin fighters made?</span></blockquote>

Frank23, 

According to what has been reported, King Mo recieved $300,000 for winning the tournament. However, I am not sure if that figure is a true representation of the fight purse of every other fighter on the card.

Shiloh -
steve sandstrom -
Shiloh -
steve sandstrom -
SteTheMan1988 -
steve sandstrom - 

Lol at 3.6 million for all the fighters by your numbers. Does any other org do it? No? Bye bye. Phone Post 3.0
Who cares about your numbers. I'm laughing at your $500 a month being some big selling point faggot LOL.

The 500 a month was your number faggot. You're a dumb fuck aren't you. Again those are your numbers.

"Shill"? Ha ha ok. That the best you have? Phone Post 3.0

steve sandstrom -
Shiloh -
steve sandstrom -
Shiloh -
steve sandstrom -
SteTheMan1988 -
steve sandstrom - 

The 500 a month was your number faggot. You're a dumb fuck aren't you. Again those are your numbers.

"Shill"? Ha ha ok. That the best you have? Phone Post 3.0
Calm down children Phone Post 3.0

steve sandstrom - Let's be real. These Rizin events are weak as far as relevant MMA goes. But I get the nostalgia but it's is just that nostalgic.

My only complaint has been people acting like these are competitive fights that mean anything other than to give a warm fuzzy feeling.

I watch Bellator and WSOF when I can. I had a Showtime sub just for Strikeforce and yes I watched Pride as well. But I watched Pride for the badass fighters not for some feel good bullshit of yesteryear. Phone Post 3.0
Vote up sir Phone Post 3.0

I watched and really enjoyed the Rizin shows for what they were.

I posted that on Twitter after the 1st day, you post it days later after the whole event has concluded. Fedor had a game plan, so did Kron, so did many of the other Day 2 fighters.

But let's not forget they carted out an old beat up Sakuraba who shouldn't be in the ring fighting anyone as a sacrificial lamb to get Aoki more over with the mainstream.

Watching the HW tournament we had King Mo who DID execute game plans and looked great, to me it looked like the other guys were just out there trying to kill each other with no regard for what would actually help win them the tournament. The guy who on paper was probably the 2nd best, Goran Reljic was Ko'd within the past 2 months and is out here again.

I loved watching it and wish I could fight there, especially after watching the event I felt it really was a reasonable facsimile of PRIDE at the very least. But that doesn't change the fact that after Day 1 I was left less than impressed with some of the actual performance aspects of some guys on the card. Phone Post 3.0

Ramon Maroni -
Attila - 
Clarence Parents - He's not wrong..

Why wouldn't you need to train or game-plan?

I am assuming he means the fights are works?
This is why you're not supposed to assume things, because you're wrong and I never said anything resembling that.

When you've got a 0-0 guy fucking losing by camel clutch, it doesn't exactly scream 12 week training camp to get a win. Phone Post 3.0

ApparentlyPaigeVanCan't -

Too bad someone didn't wear a silly costume to weigh ins.

They did, and I liked it. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor - I watched and really enjoyed the Rizin shows for what they were.

I posted that on Twitter after the 1st day, you post it days later after the whole event has concluded. Fedor had a game plan, so did Kron, so did many of the other Day 2 fighters.

But let's not forget they carted out an old beat up Sakuraba who shouldn't be in the ring fighting anyone as a sacrificial lamb to get Aoki more over with the mainstream.

Watching the HW tournament we had King Mo who DID execute game plans and looked great, to me it looked like the other guys were just out there trying to kill each other with no regard for what would actually help win them the tournament. The guy who on paper was probably the 2nd best, Goran Reljic was Ko'd within the past 2 months and is out here again.

I loved watching it and wish I could fight there, especially after watching the event I felt it really was a reasonable facsimile of PRIDE at the very least. But that doesn't change the fact that after Day 1 I was left less than impressed with some of the actual performance aspects of some guys on the card. Phone Post 3.0
Badman in the house Phone Post 3.0

??? 5 -

UFC is the best!!!

hey boss can I cup your balls

You're an idiot Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor -
??? 5 -

UFC is the best!!!

I dig your style tommy. Hey who u fighting next? Im too lazy to look it up. Have strong memories of u knocking cats out left right and centre in your last few ufc endeavours. Won 10 british pounds cos of u last year! Big respect mfkr Phone Post 3.0

HEPS -
Tom Lawlor -
??? 5 -

UFC is the best!!!

I dig your style tommy. Hey who u fighting next? Im too lazy to look it up. Have strong memories of u knocking cats out left right and centre in your last few ufc endeavours. Won 10 british pounds cos of u last year! Big respect mfkr Phone Post 3.0
Quite drunk. I regret that post. Unprofessional. Phone Post 3.0

HEPS -
HEPS -
Tom Lawlor -
??? 5 -

UFC is the best!!!

Quite drunk. I regret that post. Unprofessional. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure yet. Phone Post 3.0

StocktonStickerSlap -
Attila -

Jaideep. Phone Post 3.0
He had a game plan, but beyond that I didn't anything but a decent jab. Phone Post 3.0

Silverball -
StocktonStickerSlap -
Attila -

Jaideep. Phone Post 3.0
He had a game plan, but beyond that I didn't anything but a decent jab. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't look like he trained UFC ever Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor -
Ramon Maroni -
Attila - 

I am assuming he means the fights are works?
This is why you're not supposed to assume things, because you're wrong and I never said anything resembling that.

When you've got a 0-0 guy fucking losing by camel clutch, it doesn't exactly scream 12 week training camp to get a win. Phone Post 3.0
When CM Punk wins by camel clutch you'll have a 0-0 guy winning with a 2 year training camp not just 12 weeks.

Oh and that's gonna happen too.

Everyone is talking Punk's striking but his camel clutch will be so efficient you'll be wondering why he was allowed to wear pointy boots inside the octagon and just when did Slick become his manager. Phone Post 3.0