UFN 5 card!

jorge gets it to the ground = easy fight

jorge lets it stand= long fight for jorge

Fitch's style will probably give Thiago fits ... I'm pulling for Alves [just like his style better], but somehow I think he'll lose it.

Kos will put a major toolin' on Menne, IMO. You'll see the difference in Kos' game .. I hear he's really learning by leaps and bounds.

If Leben can get it down early then he might just take the fight .. but if he can't get the clinch to td then he's probably as good as dead. Going with Silva by a striking lesson the likes Chris will never forget ... however, it all depends upon Chris' TDs [or lack of them].

I liked Gurgel on TUF 2, but man .. that dude looked horrible against JVF. I am going with Jorge, but he'll absolutely HAVE to get the fight down early .. otherwise he'll get KTFO.

Levens vs Santiago is a pretty good match up, giving Justin a chance to redeem himself after stepping up for ZUFFA on short notice. This one might be close too, as Jorge is a tough guy with some skills. I am going with Levens by late stoppage, but again ... it could be close.

Bonnar vs Evans ... I have to go with who my brain is picking here and say Stephan by decision, or late submission. It will probably be a slower paced fight though, just based on styles .. as they'll methodically struggle for ground control [imo anyway]. Not a bad match up name wise, but it could drag on a little bit at points.

I'm hoping we get to see Fitch-Alves on the main card. Thiago has been impressive, and I"m really curious to see Fitch fight after hearing how he disposed of the People's Warrior. Good card, the matchups seem to be good.

Sounds like some good fights, but I'm sure the card will change a few times between now and then.

Leben vs Silva... I don't see Leben standing a chance with Silva

TBidness

nice card!

leben vs silva wow

No Bang Ludwig?

i think stout/florian is on the ultimate fighter finale a few days before

Fitch will not lose.

I cant believe some of the more "educated" people on this board are thinking that Kos is gonna run through Menne.The only guys who have ever ran through Menne did it with thier hands and Kos isnt known for his boxing skills.

I think Kos will hold Menne down for a JD,Menne is droping back down to 170 for this fight i take it so Menne will have the size advantage,tons more exp,
better standup game,and better subs.

No way Kos mauls Menne.

I didn't like Koscheck's fighting style on TUF1 too much - but you have to admit the improvement he's made every single fight. I like Menne... but if Kos had continued to improve, he's going to be hard to deal with.