UFN Aftermath Pics

i always find myself looking at the food pics.

^^ you can't be fucking serious, you douche.

Tracy,
Just curious... It may have been the drinks, but I thought I saw you cage-side during the fights. If so, will those pics be on your site? or, will they show up somewhere else?

Also, if you have a second, give me your thoughts on Prive in Vegas. Jack Colton don't give me shit!

TTT for the best in the biz..

TTT

ttt

great pics, did you witness the Diaz bro's ever actually enjoy themselves?

Damn Tracy Lee in his room and Nick still doesn't smile.

Awesome pics Tracy. Saw you on tv too, best job to have.

Plus it was really surprising to me that Nick was allowed in the building by the UFC. Maybe a step closer to getting him back to the octagon. Wishful thinking I'm sure but I'm still a fan of him as a fighter, medical marijuana or not. Plus I don't think he has the marijuana for any mental or psych problems, the doc probably prescribed it just so he could smile/laugh once in awhile. I thought I was bad at not ever smiling.

Is that Tony Robbins in there?

Damn, those Diaz brothers always looks so pissed off.

Maynard drinkin an Ale!

dogmeat- yes, thats kim..

soflamma- prive is dope, great club.. pics will be up soon!

ALL- nick smiles. he made me delete a photo I took of him smiling though, lol...

nice pics

Plus it was really surprising to me that Nick was allowed in the building by the UFC. Maybe a step closer to getting him back to the octagon. Wishful thinking I'm sure but I'm still a fan of him as a fighter, medical marijuana or not. Plus I don't think he has the marijuana for any mental or psych problems, the doc probably prescribed it just so he could smile/laugh once in awhile. I thought I was bad at not ever smiling.

It's not the UFC that has kept him away from some of the shows. Nate even mentioned at the TUF Finale how the UFC did what they could for him but he wasn't allowed to be ringside by the NSAC while he was on suspension from fighting.

Good stuff.

god I love Tracey's chesticles...

I think...I've only ever seen the left side of Tracy's face..lolz

one of the afterparties was at dave and busters in westminster.. we then went to Bar Louie. the other ones I didn't goto were Below and Martini Ranch...

tracy u need to call me so i can go to the after parties and not get kicked out before hand