UG Help w/ awareness to raise money for NTKTDarce

I read the story about this the other day and wondered how I could help raise some money for NTKTDarce.

I have a track record of coming up with some weird ways to raise money for charity... usually things I always wondered if they would work but didnt have the balls to do it.  Throwing charity under the bus is a lot more fun ;).

Soooo  I put up a old credit card for charity (I know it seems dumb but listen a sec).

Its an African American Express card (as Kanye West calls it).  AKA A black card.

Its a card I lost but later found.  A month ago a guy offered me $500 for it and I laughed and didnt take it seriously...   Anyway I put it up yesterday and its over $300 and almost 2,000 hits in the first 24 hours.

I really think this can go well over $1,000 if it gets some exposure.

I will give 100% of the price it sells for will goto NTKTDarce (no percent of proceeds hell not even taking out ebay fees).  So unless the auction is canned by eBay or some dickhead doesnt pay all of it goes to him.

Anyway I am just asking for you guys to facebook or tweet this link on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150874834092

That's an interesting way to raise money. Certainly unique. One question though: you say 100% of the proceeds will got Darce, but then why does it say on the eBay ad that it will go to some local mission? Am I missing something? Both legitimate and worthy causes, but which one is it?

Wow my bad just noticed that.

I have already raised money for the Lincoln City People's mission year and I used the same kind of template for raising money on eBay. 

Let me be completely clear.   100% of the sale price will goto NTKTDarce.  If that also means I have to give an equal amount to the other charity then that is on me.

But again all the money from the auction will goto NTKTDANCE.

Fair enough. It seems like an odd item to put up for auction, but if people are looking to buy it, might as well do something good with the money.

SlackBrian - Fair enough. It seems like an odd item to put up for auction, but if people are looking to buy it, might as well do something good with the money.

Very odd

ShoeMoney -  I read the story about this the other day and wondered how I could help raise some money for NTKTDarce.

I have a track record of coming up with some weird ways to raise money for charity... usually things I always wondered if they would work but didnt have the balls to do it.  Throwing charity under the bus is a lot more fun ;).

Soooo  I put up a old credit card for charity (I know it seems dumb but listen a sec).

Its an African American Express card (as Kanye West calls it).  AKA A black card.

Its a card I lost but later found.  A month ago a guy offered me $500 for it and I laughed and didnt take it seriously...   Anyway I put it up yesterday and its over $300 and almost 2,000 hits in the first 24 hours.

I will give 100% of the price it sells for will goto NTKTDarce (no percent of proceeds hell not even taking out ebay fees).  So unless the auction is canned by eBay or some dickhead doesnt pay all of it goes to him.

Wow just saw this. Crazy idea but at the same time there are people that go nuts over stuff like this.

Truly appreciate it. Phone Post

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
ShoeMoney -  I read the story about this the other day and wondered how I could help raise some money for NTKTDarce.

Wow just saw this. Crazy idea but at the same time there are people that go nuts over stuff like this.

Truly appreciate it. Phone Post

Np Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

Did it end? Phone Post

I messaged you. Ebay ended it cause it was against their polices. Will list again or try to when I get back in town Phone Post