UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

Who?

Sanchez channelling his inner usky belly

He should get on my nutrition plan

1 Like

Max Baer is probably one of the biggest “What ifs” in the history of the division. He was an amazing physical specimen and very powerful puncher - he killed 1 person in the ring outright (Frankie Campbell) and did damage to Ernie Schaaf which is thought to have lead to Schaaf’s death in his next fight against Primo Carnera. But he never took it seriously, relying on physical gifts.

He died of a heart attack at a hotel (he was a fast liver and took up smoking in retirement). A desk clerk told him while he was having the heart attack “a house doctor would be right up.” to which he replied “A house doctor? No, dummy, I need a people doctor”. His son, Max Bear jr, is of Beverly Hillbillies fame.

Max in his prime: -

This brother, Buddy, was also a pro and fought Louis twice for the world title. He was also a tremendous specimen - 6’ 6.5".

Buddy and Joe Louis: -

Buddy and Max with their father.

4 Likes

……

1 Like

Your just mad I won’t let you in the ass bloods.

2 Likes

Saudi crowds are shite. I thank his excellency for scratching them together but for fucks sake do it at Wembley. Could probably get 79500 people in there drunk and roaring on the action.

Applause for the reference.

They fought twice - once before Louis was champion and right after Louis won the title. Louis would keep his lead left low when he jabbed and Max had a massive right hand. After a fight earlier in Louis’ career, Jack Johnson visited Louis’ dressing and tried to warn him about the weakness (this was before a fight with Max was on the cards) but Louis shunned him - this was probably because of Johnson’s reputation as a “bad n****r”, something Louis was trying to avoid (he would go on to be the first black HW champion after Johnson but not the first non-white - Dempsey was mixed white/native american but looked white).

Max was a tremendous right hand puncher, spotted the weakness, beat Louis up and stopped him. A new and improved Louis destroyed in a round in the rematch, with the Nazis pulling the plug on the broadcast when it was apparent Max was getting destroyed. This actually echoes the camera being shut off by the police during Johnson’s title winning performance against Tommy Burns in Australia as Johnson had stopped playing and started destroying Burns.

2 Likes

The what?

I just seen him on Cinderella man. Trying to kill maximus

1 Like

Daniel Day Lewis Nod GIF by hero0fwar

How the fuck is Carl frampton on the desk ? Strange choice

Fucken haye. Daft cunt. With his 1970s sunglasses.

I might get some

1 Like

@HARLEM where’s my fucken gang sign gone?

1 Like

Zombie

the bomb discussion GIF

1 Like

Song,

There are 235 posts in this thread and 62 of them are from you. Think about the quantity of your posts and their general quality.

5 Likes

That lady from the cranberries died a few years back. I had 2 Korean zombie T shirts. I had a pride one too. Me then slag sat me down one day after work, admitted to snooping, and thought I was a puff. Great day. I had to introduce her to some wanderlei Silva and Fedor.

She genuinely had no idea and thought I was a puff.

Literal diarrhea

Delhi Belly Sneezing GIF

5 Likes

I want my gang tag back and I’ll be good