UGCTT U mad?

Haha MM all day son Phone Post

What a jerk thread Phone Post

you're a fucking 11'er. Eat a dick...

We mad we mad. Phone Post

UGCTT_Rychek -  You're probly happy over the bisping vs hamill win too eh?

Why didn't you take Marlons UGCTT bet? No faith in your boy? Phone Post

fuck off you stupid mother fucker Phone Post

Not a very nice thread, but I'm happy MM won. Phone Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.<br /><br />Great result for Johnson. Teaches McCall to not play up to the fans and to finish fights when the opportunity's there, should go into acting. Clearly not a warrior like Mighty Mouse.

Crowd was pissed off Phone Post

Mighty mouse won. 

Lol Phone Post

tharsheblows - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.<br /><br />Great result for Johnson. Teaches McCall to not play up to the fans and to finish fights when the opportunity's there, should go into acting. Clearly not a warrior like Mighty Mouse.

wow youre a faggot mm hasnt finished shit lately

Northside Strangler -

It was a draw. U mad? Phone Post

ChucoV - It was a draw you moran. He showed some love for the UG, why can't you return the respect? Phone Post

I don't dislike him, I hate fanboys like you who hang from a fighters nuts because they post here. JoeB will win this tourney anyway Phone Post

Northside Strangler - 
ChucoV - It was a draw you moran. He showed some love for the UG, why can't you return the respect? Phone Post
I don't dislike him, I hate fanboys like you who hang from a fighters nuts because they post here. JoeB will win this tourney anyway Phone Post

lol and how are your UK fighters doing...

oh....sorry

Why would they be mad when Creepy put on a performance like that and outclassed MM Phone Post

Northside Strangler - 
I'd say a fighter posting here is a great reason to support him.  I'd also say your a troll looking for people to bite, banworthy imo.  Dick!!

What does UGCTT stand for?