MMA Underground Forums

Ugh, the Nelson/Arlovski stand up still bugs me...

Absolute shit. Roy has been handed the shaft in all his loses basically.

Yes, that was one of the worst stand-ups that I have ever seen.

If you watch the video, while Roy is cranking Andrei's arm he goes "Improve your position!" WTF?!

Wow WTF!?!? He got screwed big time.

Who was the Ref?

Who was the ref and was he removed from reffing?

Here's the first round video, can't find the second but whatever. And the ref is Jorge Ortiz.

Absolutely disgusting.

The ending in gif form since I can't find a video that I can post. Regardless the legit finish, Roy got fucked.

That is what elite xc was , I hate to say.  Having Kimbo as the main event should tell us all that.

All you gotta do is look at the Vegas odds for this fight and the heferee's actions will make sense. Someone put a boatload of money on a "safe" bet.

Definitely one of the worst stand-ups in recent memory. Perhaps ever.

sans lubricant's towelboy - 

The ending in gif form since I can't find a video that I can post. Regardless the legit finish, Roy got fucked.

The inertia of Roy's belly pulled him off balance after that inside leg kick imo.

It wasn't a bad stand up, he knew exactly what he was doing standing it up. Pure robbery, plain and simple. Makes sense that someone had big cash on Arlovski.

Soul, he looked up at the ref like are you serious? Then looked around when he got up, but continued to fight.

And ajsr, agreed. EliteXC was corrupt as fuck and that had to have been the scenerio. Sucks for Roy. =/

the worst stand up in the history of nhb/mma.

bad standup

I thought he won the Rothwell fight as well

ron den otter - Yes, that was one of the worst stand-ups that I have ever seen.

Dude, Rogan's special was not that bad.

definatly the worst stand-up I've seen, I was sitting there going "why is he saying improve your position, when Nelson had AA in a Kimura,while kneeing him in ribs"

awful

It's the new MMA folks. Almost every rule put into the NSAC has been designed at turning MMA into basically kickboxing with smaller gloves.

Worst reffing of all time.

Seriously that should be changed to a NC or something.