UKTT We did it baby YEAH!!!

Congratulations to Michael 'The Champ' Bisping and to the UKTT!!

People laughed years ago when we said he'd be champion, well who's laughing now!!

Nader, kiss my British arse! Phone Post 3.0

Was pulling for Bisping but seeing that happen live blew my mind. The bar im at went nuts Phone Post 3.0

Bingo'd, proper. So happy for Mike. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats you crazy bastards... ;-) Phone Post 3.0

Heartbroken Lee is now just "Lee" Phone Post 3.0

Kid Salami - Heartbroken Lee is now just "Lee" Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

NoGi bear - Congratulations to Michael 'The Champ' Bisping and to the UKTT!!

People laughed years ago when we said he'd be champion, well who's laughing now!!

Nader, kiss my British arse! Phone Post 3.0
Man that was a gas period on here. Vu to NoGi and the rest of the lads when I remember. Congrats from Ireland. Just trying to stay awake for presser now! Phone Post 3.0

Never doubted it would happen

Errrrr.......

Fuck it, WE WON Phone Post 3.0

Well, I'll eat my crow and said I laughed quite a few times. Happy to eat my crow. Though I did begin to start liking Bisping again after the Sonnen fight, I guess a congratulations for the true believers is in order here. Cheers for you guys. Phone Post 3.0

The epic culmination of a long journey.

explodingboy -

The epic culmination of a long journey.

Good to see you on here dude! Finally, thanks to USADA we got to see the true Middleweight Champion of the world take his rightful crown. Phone Post 3.0

UKTT FOREVER!!

I remember the epic back and forth battle on the forums regarding Hendo vs Bisping showdown and TUF - UK vs USA. I also remember rooting for Hendo. But as years passed and new contenders emerged, I found myself more and more inclined to root for the rugged, one eyed british bastard.

Congratulations for Bisping & UKTT top team.

What a night!! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah yeah yeah, enjoy it while it lasts.

Luke.

WAR BISPING Phone Post 3.0

Where's Frobenius? He should be here wearing a Union Jack and holding a picture of the Queen in one hand and Bisping in the other.

I'm in Australia and the pub went psycho when Mike face raped Luke Phone Post 3.0

CRE -

Cre please send me a link to that first pic you legend Phone Post 3.0