UMC Sask this Friday in Regina!!!

Ultimate Martial Arts Championship is this Friday nov 14 in Regina at the Turvey Centre.
Great mma fights on this card! As well, some talented thai fighters!!
Joe Doerksen will be in attendance. Joe has been a regular supporter of the UMC in Saskatchewan! Thanks Joe!

Hope to see you out!!
Info.call: 529-4357
ps. New training facility opening in East Regina(Infight BJJ team).
Elite Fitness - full weight training bjj/mma/kickboxing/youth classes/fitness
Large, brand new building. 533-9996 for info.

always a good show, see you there!

When do we get the weight equipment???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I feel weak!

Sean, I heard they aren't getting weights lower then 10 lbs... So you are out of luck. Get back to using tension bands.

By the way... Craig was looking to lay a beating on you Thursday.

Sean!!!!!! I miss you, my tiny little buddy. Soon, we will be together again...

I cant frickin wait!!! I am gonna shanve my nether regions just for you Joe!!

Greener, you didnt hear what happened on Saturday obviously. I will try to upload the video of it. I wrapped myself in $40 worth of bubble wrap and dojo stormed Craig. I made him fight me even when he could hardly stand cuz he was laughing so hard. We do have video though. It was good stuff. And quit chugging your boyfriends baby batter...thats ghey!

SeanQuinn -  I cant frickin wait!!! I am gonna shanve my nether regions just for you Joe!!
Greener, you didnt hear what happened on Saturday obviously. I will try to upload the video of it. I wrapped myself in $40 worth of bubble wrap and dojo stormed Craig. I made him fight me even when he could hardly stand cuz he was laughing so hard. We do have video though. It was good stuff. And quit chugging your boyfriends baby batter...thats ghey!

So how come you shave your nether regions for joe and not for anyone else.....sean

JBurk - 
SeanQuinn -  I cant frickin wait!!! I am gonna shanve my nether regions just for you Joe!!

So how come you shave your nether regions for joe and not for anyone else.....sean
cuz Joe Doerksen makes me want to be a better person...

Hey Jeff, what time will the kickboxing classes be scheduled at in the new facility?

Sean, I'll see you in a few days. And I promise you for sure, shit's gonna get weird.

it always is Joe...it always is.

The full schedule for Elite Fitness will be ready by dec 1.
If contractors are not finished by then, I will be there that day to sign people up.
I guarantee this is going to be a great place to train! Brand new building, weights, cardio, showers, lockers!!
Finally, only took 13 years! lol.
Jeff Wiley

Only 13 years to be an over night success? Not bad, Jeff. See you FRIDAY at the Turvey Centre.

(edited - I knew the fights are Friday and not Saturday.)

Hey, I seem to remember training in a school gym, on canvas mats (God did that SUCK!!), a mall, an old autobody garage and numerous other wonderful place. Congrates to you Jeff!

Jeff

Yo bravo, I'm still waiting for those new shirts of yours!!!  LOL, hurry up man!!!

oh, someone else has come to the Dark Side that is the Canadian UG... Good to see ya!

You should sign all your posts like this...

www.kitsura.com

(okay that was a shameless plug for you)

I have been working on some designs. Just got trained on the silk screening equipment, and working on the promotions company. Doing up some orders for other people, so I can afford to do up my clothing. You know how it is.. Very soon.

There's another thread somewhere on here, but in a couple weeks, we're heading up to Winnipeg to see Robin Black fight Janz Stein. I used to work with Janz's brother. Anyway, I hope that by then I will have shirts and hoodies so I can show them off. I have a girl working on the website as well.

Back on track, my kid (23 yrs old) texted me this morning at 7. "only 12 hours til the fights!!" The whole family loves this stuff.

jackyl is my hero and i will follow him all the way!!