Uncle Creepy Looking like a BEAST

Light as hell on his feet, great head movement, fast combinations, and as always solid wrestling, great performance!

Who should they feed to Ian next? Phone Post 3.0

He looked great Phone Post

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Light as hell on his feet, great head movement, fast combinations, and as always solid wrestling, great performance!

Dodson or Moraga maybe. 

beautiful watching him fight

So happy for creepy. Its not easy to win a decision in Brazil Phone Post

Let's not get carried away. Phone Post

Looked awesome but was dropping his hands while exiting which had me a little worried Phone Post

Did they do a post fight with Uncle Creepy or did they skip it because he isn't braseelian?

Nice work Creepy - amazing footwork Phone Post 3.0

ChemdogChronic - So happy for creepy. Its not easy to win a decision in Brazil Phone Post

I was so worried....then shocked to see them all score it well. Phone Post

yourmomsjeans - Did they do a post fight with Uncle Creepy or did they skip it because he isn't braseelian?

Ariel interviewed him and tweeted it was the most upset a fighter has ever been in victory. I think he is upset with himself for getting a little sloppy with the hands/guard...

Ariel will post it later. Phone Post

Chris27 -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Light as hell on his feet, great head movement, fast combinations, and as always solid wrestling, great performance!

Dodson or Moraga maybe. 

Moraga would be a fun fight to watch. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
yourmomsjeans - Did they do a post fight with Uncle Creepy or did they skip it because he isn't braseelian?

Ariel interviewed him and tweeted it was the most upset a fighter has ever been in victory. I think he is upset with himself for getting a little sloppy with the hands/guard...

Ariel will post it later. Phone Post

Hes so hard on emself. Phone Post

SecretSeraphim -
AMartElbow - Just got out of work, how did the fight end? Phone Post
Uncle Creepy by dominant footwork and faster hands. Nice combinations too. Phone Post 3.0

Translation: squeaked out a 29-28 decision. Phone Post

Nah, it was very clear he won. His footwork and head movement were both on point, and his striking and wrestling looked crisp. Depending how he does tonight, Lineker could be a good next step I think.

I thought he looked great in the first, and good after that. He just needs to do what he did in the first round all the time. Phone Post 3.0