Undeserved title shots you didn't hate?

Condit vs. Lawler -Condit on one fight win streak against a non-prime Alves

Couture vs. Sylvia -Couture 1-2 with two KO loses to LHW Liddell

Diaz vs. GSP -Diaz lost to Condit in previous fight

Penn vs. Hughes II -although I argue Penn beat GSP in his previous fight

Lesnar vs. Couture- Lesnar was 1-1 in UFC at time

I didn't complain about any of these match-ups, and most of them DELIVERED!

WHY NOT HENDO VS. BISPING II?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This is the fight to make, Everyone wins. Hendo gets the title shot, Bisping gets a chance to avenge the H-bomb heard around the world, and the fans get a rematch of a great fight with two warriors. Phone Post 3.0

Hendo should retire. There's a good chance Bisping KO's him if they fight. Phone Post 3.0

Serra GSP 1

Chael P Sonnen Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - Hendo should retire. There's a good chance Bisping KO's him if they fight. Phone Post 3.0
Hendo ko's Lombard and you're afraid of him fighting Bisping. Child please.

Hendo for the belt! Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu -

Serra GSP 1

Fuck that.

Even Ray Charles saw that Chris Lytle won that fight! Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
Letibleu -

Serra GSP 1

Fuck that.

Even Ray Charles saw that Chris Lytle won that fight! Phone Post 3.0

u r correct

MEDIA SCORES  

FightMetric.com 28-30 Lytle

Sherdog.com 27-30 Lytle

Read more at http://mmadecisions.com/decision/497/Matt-Serra-vs-Chris-Lytle#X4H178liXdc1iP3e.99

I honestly wouldn't even be mad if hendo got the shot. Probably because I'm not a fan of Jacare Phone Post 3.0

Fabes -
1800champagne - Hendo should retire. There's a good chance Bisping KO's him if they fight. Phone Post 3.0

This if Hector couldn't do it.... It's going to be hard for anyone to put Hendo down. If he got the shot and won then retired it would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

goob9 -
Fabes -

This if Hector couldn't do it.... It's going to be hard for anyone to put Hendo down. If he got the shot and won then retired it would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0
Vitor seems to have it figured out. Phone Post 3.0

mynameisMud -
goob9 -
Fabes -

Vitor seems to have it figured out. Phone Post 3.0
Comparing Vitor's power with Bisping is laughable. Phone Post 3.0

bigbenpie2 - I honestly wouldn't even be mad if hendo got the shot. Probably because I'm not a fan of Jacare Phone Post 3.0
Same Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't penn an injury replacement for gsp?

Gus didn't deserve his title shot against DC but certainly didn't mind that one! Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys - This is the fight to make, Everyone wins. Hendo gets the title shot, Bisping gets a chance to avenge the H-bomb heard around the world, and the fans get a rematch of a great fight with two warriors. Phone Post 3.0
/thread Phone Post 3.0