"Unfinished business" fights that need to happen?

Wanderlei vs Belfort 2!!! Phone Post 3.0

Unfinished business...

Rumble vs scales

Rumble vs ice cream

Tito vs mic

Hallman's jocks vs public decency

Datsik vs strait jacket

MMaGuy vs Darrow and Dycek

Mayhem vs ... Ok I won't go there Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius - Daley vs. Diaz, this time with a competent ref.

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

Reem vs. CroCop Phone Post

Competent ref? Lol did you not see Daley needing help to get to his chair? That fight was over.

That being said I'd LOVE to see it again. Phone Post

InvisibleControl - Wanderlei vs Belfort 2!!! Phone Post 3.0
I would say this...maybe back RIGHT before Cro Cop knocked him out and changed him forever.

This resurgence of Vitor on TRT is just too good and has even seemed to add a few more tools from his last few kick knockouts. Wandy on the other hand is in the twilight of his career, not to mention being completely one dimensional.

The whole purpose, in my opinion of course, of a rematch for them would be to see what happens if it DIDN'T end in less then 30sec. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure we would have a very similar outcome. Which sucks because at one time that could have been very different. Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius -
JROTT -
Frobenius -
MMA Lives Here -
Frobenius - Daley vs. Diaz, this time with a competent ref.

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

BJ vs GSP III? Really?

I take it you're a BJ hater Phone Post 3.0

BJ could win it, he would be fired up for that fight and train like an animal. GSP has lost some size and wouldn't dare cheat again. Fight makes sense imo Phone Post

U are absolutely crazy! Seriously nutty, if u think for even a 1/4 of a second that Bj has a chance. Their first fight was about as close as it would ever be. Phone Post

Exactly! Go back and watch that fight. Look at their faces after the fight. Now, who looks like they just LOST a fight? GSP, that's who. Second fight doesn't count since GSP was more buttered up than a bacon sarnie. Phone Post

Ugh? Didn't we JUST see BJJ vs Rory? I'm sick and tired of hearing how dangerous BJ is "if he actually cares. If he actually is actually training and trying. He's done AT THIS point and that fight would be a waste of months out of GSPs career. Phone Post 3.0

Tito vs Ken 7!

Zed Wayne Zed -
ILoveJohnson'sJohnson - 

Mayhem vs Diaz both are uncontrollable wackos let them tear each other apart. 

How is that?

I wouldn't even think Diaz has a criminal record.

He's a healthy-eating, tri-athlete, who hates doing interviews, and lives in his hometown, and seems to be overly loyal to his people.

Diaz may not be the beacon of normality, but to me, the guy is pretty low-key and normal.

Mayhem has some serious problems and needs help from people who care about him.

Again, calling people crazy is easy, but we're all fucked in some way, and have family members and friends who struggle as well, so take it easy on that.
good post and spot on...

VU Phone Post 3.0

Nobody wants Diaz / Condit 2?? Phone Post

JROTT - 

Nobody wants Diaz / Condit 2?? Phone Post

it was bad enough the first time

Cro Cop/ Kongo dont know why just wanna see it

also Pat Barry vs Cheick Kongo only fight i can recall thats had 3 ko's

Dana vs Tito Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed -
ILoveJohnson'sJohnson - 

Mayhem vs Diaz both are uncontrollable wackos let them tear each other apart. 

How is that?

I wouldn't even think Diaz has a criminal record.

He's a healthy-eating, tri-athlete, who hates doing interviews, and lives in his hometown, and seems to be overly loyal to his people.

Diaz may not be the beacon of normality, but to me, the guy is pretty low-key and normal.

Mayhem has some serious problems and needs help from people who care about him.

Again, calling people crazy is easy, but we're all fucked in some way, and have family members and friends who struggle as well, so take it easy on that.
Gotta agree with this, very honest, intelligent post. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz Sanchez 2 Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - ....dafuq?

Machida fucked Rich's shit up Phone Post 3.0

Wow-was I wrong about that fight. Like I said, I used to rent vcr tapes of fights and I thought I saw that fight get stopped on an eye cut.
Rich's kryptonite=knees.

Still, I'm sure Rich would like to do that again.

I thought about Randy/Chuck too. I was at that fight at the Mandalay when it went down/ I was so upset th Randy got clocked and retired that night. But I got a couple great pics with Tito and Rampage who weren't fighting that night and were hanging out around the arena. 7 years later, I don't think I could hang out with them for a few mins like you could in 05-06.. Tito was really cool, called me out of a crowd to take a couple pics of us, chatted for a few mins

Frobenius - 

Daley vs. Diaz, this time with a competent ref.

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

You really want Bisping to end up a Vegetable?

That's a done deal, KO from hell. It ended as decisively as it can be.

liukangstoupee -
Frobenius -  Daley vs. Diaz, this time with a competent ref.

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

You really want Bisping to end up a Vegetable?

That's a done deal, KO from hell. It ended as decisively as it can be.

The more I see this post the more I realize how all of those fights are finished business lol. Not the greatest list for this thread. Phone Post

Sak vs Rickson

Surprised no mention of Shogun vs Rampage. Shogun certainly ended their business in more than convincing fashion, but Rampage wanted the rematch. That's the only reason I was bummed about him leaving the UFC. Shogun vs Lil Nog would be another I'd love to see too, I was devastated when that fight was scrapped. Hopefully this Saturday will show me it wasn't for nothing Phone Post 3.0

Big tim vs arlovski. With the new onefc that came about as a result of thier last bout Phone Post