"Unfinished business" fights that need to happen?

Fights that ended prematurely due to unforseen circumstances or 'revenge' fights I'd like to see

I'll start with Franklin/Machida-Make it happen at catchweight, UFC.

The fight stopped on a cut years ago.

I wish Randy/Fedor had happened at the time.It's under the 'wishful thinking' sub catagory of the subject, I guess though.

I also think that Bisping/Hendo would be a great 'revenge fight that would draw interest. Pretty sure Bisping has gnawed on that pic-gif of him that infested the internet everyday of his life since. Still lol at 'flawless victory' gifs of that ko.

Leben/Kos to me is another-1st fight was meh-now they're seasoned vets and I think it would be a good one just for the back story.

Any others?

Another wishful thinking fight;

Pretty sure Arlovski would like another crack at Fedor after he got kabloooeyed in mid-air like a goof.Ugh what a ugly loss.

Am I wrong in thinking that rich franklin got knocked out by machida? Phone Post 3.0

Condit_2139 - Am I wrong in thinking that rich franklin got knocked out by machida? Phone Post 3.0

It was listed as a TKO-but it was a bad cut to Franklins eye iirc.

I saw it on a rental vcr tape that I got in the early 2000's from Blockbuster I think before mma wnet mainstream

Nope Machida Knocked out Franklin. There was no cut that stopped the fight.

http://youtu.be/f6OI_5NzY60 if a blue wouldn't mind... Phone Post 3.0

Bonnar lost to Machida by tko (cut) i think that's what you're thinking of Phone Post 3.0

I think someone said on behalf of Rich that Ace was very sick going into that Machida fight. Rich may have wanted that rematch at some point, but his chin is probably vetoing that today.

I'll play along in mentioning Sanchez vs Florian 2. Florian was on that hot steak, and appeared to be improving as a fighter while Diego's skills were stalling a bit. They were both finally in the same weight class, and there were rumors of a rematch, but it just never happened. Phone Post 3.0

Shamrock vs Tank Abbott. Even today, I'd drop $60 for that PPV. I'd buy it if they were living in the same nursing home.

Robbie Lawler vs Nick Diaz

Wanderlei vs Chael

Creepy vs Mighty Mouse

Shogun vs Bones Phone Post 3.0

Serra v Hughes II. That fight was pretty much a draw and these guys genuinely don't like each other. There were some echoes this was going to happen, but never did. Phone Post

Daley vs. Diaz, this time with a competent ref.

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

Reem vs. CroCop Phone Post

Machida vs shogun 3 Phone Post 3.0

Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo!

Mirko vs Napao 2

Mir vs Sylvia 2 Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here -
Frobenius - Daley vs. Diaz, this time with a competent ref.

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

BJ vs GSP III? Really?

I take it you're a BJ hater Phone Post 3.0

BJ could win it, he would be fired up for that fight and train like an animal. GSP has lost some size and wouldn't dare cheat again. Fight makes sense imo Phone Post

Franklin got straight starched by machida Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius -
MMA Lives Here -

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

BJ vs GSP III? Really?

BJ could win it, he would be fired up for that fight and train like an animal. GSP has lost some size and wouldn't dare cheat again. Fight makes sense imo Phone Post

U are absolutely crazy! Seriously nutty, if u think for even a 1/4 of a second that Bj has a chance. Their first fight was about as close as it would ever be. Phone Post

JROTT -
Frobenius -
MMA Lives Here -

BJ vs. GSP III

Bisping vs. Hendo

BJ vs GSP III? Really?

U are absolutely crazy! Seriously nutty, if u think for even a 1/4 of a second that Bj has a chance. Their first fight was about as close as it would ever be. Phone Post

Exactly! Go back and watch that fight. Look at their faces after the fight. Now, who looks like they just LOST a fight? GSP, that's who. Second fight doesn't count since GSP was more buttered up than a bacon sarnie. Phone Post

Arona-Wand III Phone Post 3.0