UNO will smoke Takoro

Well, and the fact that Umeki is so fuckin' skinny, he just looks ridiculous. Even more than the Socked One himself.

Ryan, that pic looks like maybe his opponent pushed Yano away and Yano went flying over the rope on purpose?

uno - franca
uno - hansen

almost same fight lol.

uno dominated both fights i mean without question and looked easily on his way to a win in both fights.

then bang. thrown on his head lol.
with hansen... dont look at you fucking corner yet! bang! out

I saw Yano lose to Joey Gilbert in a grappling match in Hook-n-shoot. Yano was hilarious.

That guy he choked out in Contenders with the leg scissors choke was Hideki Kadowaki. Kadowaki submitted Bao Quach in Shooto. That alone proves Kadowaki has good grappling skills.

Yano's training partner Murahama pulled off the same choke in MMA. Also choked the guy unconscious. Here's a pic: http://www.susumug.com/photo_window_event.php?photo_num=3&bout_id=317

When Yano faced Tokoro in Contenders, both guys were standing... Yano suddenly lied down and laid all of his limbs flat on the mat. Tokoro kinda stood there confused for a second, then walked over and mounted him. LOL.

i cant fight... lol.. no shit man. its like wtf? its hard to let you still be my fav. fighter when you GIVE fights away! lol

long live the elf