Untappable Kimbo FTW

Untappable Kimbo. No can defend. That is it Phone Post 3.0

This is why you should never, ever bet on MMA

Did he call a chill dawg on that choke?

frederic - Did he call a chill dawg on that choke?
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

My god.

caposa - 

My god.

lol that was a tap

touch - 
caposa - 

My god.

lol that was a tap

It was a half tap.  That would have been hilarious though if Big John stopped the fight off that since I highly doubt John was in on the work.  That would have fucked everything up for sure.  Ken would probably have started protesting the stoppage lol.

Furious White Belt - Untappable Kimbo. No can defend. That is it Phone Post 3.0

Apparantly Kimbo has been working strengthening his neck muscles.  You can planly see him flexing his neck and letting his muscles protect his carotid arteries.  Even Rickson never thought of this.

Ken adjusts his grip when he doesn't tap and Kimbo manages to turn out of the choke.

I don't think this fight was a work.

caposa - 

Ken adjusts his grip when he doesn't tap and Kimbo manages to turn out of the choke.

I don't think this fight was a work.

100% a work. 

As I said in the other thread, watching the full video in slow motion Ken is doing three very specific things to make sure he doesn't put too much pressure on the neck in a fully sunk in choke.  He has to actually try NOT to choke him while Kimbo's hands are on the mat and doing nothing to defend it.

touch -
caposa - 

My god.

lol that was a tap

IMO....no. Phone Post 3.0

If this was a work why would they put all the controversy into the fight with Tapgate? I mean a work is planned out. This seems like an odd plan. Phone Post 3.0

That was a Brazilian tap guys Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_jahmon - That was a Brazilian tap guys Phone Post 3.0
Sonnen and Lindland are Brazilian names? Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Nah- if you Brazilian tap on the mat, you're going to sleep. The whole point of it is to make the man choking you out believe you've given up so he will kindly stop murdering you. Phone Post 3.0

Scrappy Doo - 

lol i was waiting for kimbo to do something like that, why the fuck not?

TheEmperorRises -
Samoa -
Nah- if you Brazilian tap on the mat, you're going to sleep. The whole point of it is to make the man choking you out believe you've given up so he will kindly stop murdering you. Phone Post 3.0
Haha. Thanks for clearing that up for me! Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - If this was a work why would they put all the controversy into the fight with Tapgate? I mean a work is planned out. This seems like an odd plan. Phone Post 3.0

A tap out is three taps.  That was more like half of one tap. Not even a full tap.  But yea, they risked Big John going in and stopping it.  I'm sure John wasn't in on it and that little half tap might have convinced John to call the fight.

Harold Howards Mullet -
caposa - 

My god.

Completely flattened out, no defense, choke in deep. All Shamrock had to do was look up, pull back, and crank, and Kimbo is sleeping in a few seconds. I realize people are stupid but how anyone could look at that gif and not realize that was a work is a mystery to me.
And look at his arms, lol. Not one muscle moves. I feel bad for Ken, though. Despite being a washed up legend, his record was better/is better than most active fighters. Someone give that man a full time job. Also, someone over 4' should hold mitts for him in training. Phone Post 3.0