Update DanaWhite Romo/GIF Contest

Just wanted to let everyone know, so you don't think we forgot about you. Over 160 entries were entered in the Romoshop contest, and it became a little more of a daunting task to get it organized than we anticipated. We are just doing the legwork so we can present the vote in an effective and fair manner. Thanks for those who participated and I hope to get the vote threads out today or tommorow for the romoshop contest, and by Sunday for the GIF contest. There will still be the same amount of voting time stated in the original contest, just the dates have moved. And yes 100% DFW himself will still be the one picking the winners, we just need to get it narrowed down to the top 10. Good luck for everyone who entered and look for the vote thread soon. Have a great Friday!

-Jason

UG really took a stance eh lol 

This is not a Dana White bash thread, just an update. Please keep that stuff off this thread.

Sweet!  Can't wait to see all the finalists!

:) Cali

Awesome contest, very good prizes. Phone Post

"Good news for Pumkin Carvers" !!!

BradGluckman -  

R. I. P. Awesome fighter who didn't make DFW laugh :( Phone Post

I would of entered but since DFW is the ultimate judge I don't really know what he finds funny.

BOOO CENSORSHIP

removes R from keyboard and makes jokes strictly about monkeys from now on

Maybe we should stop using the term "romoshop"? Phone Post

1ChromosomeTooMany - *removes R from keyboard and makes jokes strictly about monkeys from now on*

Ha! Phone Post

This is the link to my gif, please add it to the contest.

http://www.trainjiujitsu.com/canttouchthis_1_1.gif

robhustle - This is the link to my gif, please add it to the contest.

black really has a slimming effect there...