UPDATE from CRIS CYBORG on STEROID USE!!!

just to clear things up..her camp is talking about this and the video games and the statement. I asked about the reports of injections at arena mma and what type of drug she tested positive for.  I'm only trying to report or post what I was told.  This is not my opinion or my personal stance.  I am merely posting what I was told.   

FROM CRIS CYBORG’S CAMP to MMAprime.tv

Cris told me (member of her camp) she was given what she was told was a “Diet Pill/Diuretic”….the UCLA Lab states it was a stanozolol metabolites…Our doctor states that stanozolol metabolites have a diuretic effect, and can be used as such.

She is really torn up over this, as essentially she is being accused of being a cheater….(She comes over and plays video games with us (member of her camp)  many times, and if we beat her, she will often take the game home and practice till she can beat us…she is THAT competitive…but she would never cheat.) I’ve known her many years, and this is completely out of character for her…

In response to a post made by MMA Journalist FrontRowBrian, stating that someone at Arena MMA saw Cris being injected by a needle; that is absolutely false. Cris actually has a fear of needles. Cris tested positive for a pill form substance that she thought was a diuretic tablet pill and Cris says the affects from the pill were that she would urinate frequently and lose water weight.

Cris Cyborg’s Management has just confirmed via one of their personal doctors that the substance Cris tested positive for can be Orally Ingested and does have diuretic effects; supporting Cris’ claim that she took a pill from someone in her camp that she believed was a diuretic for cutting weight.

Read more: http://mmaprime.tv/2012/01/09/update-from-cris-cyborg-camp/#ixzz1j0jTeHJa

what a clean, easy to read font

LOL!!!!!!!!

First it was a supplement, now a diuretic pill? What's next?

countdown to my loss of credibility......

SHE WOULD NEVA CHEAT

"supporting Cris’ claim that she took a pill from someone in her camp that she believed was a diuretic for cutting weight."

Isn't taking a diuretic still illegal?

glupe - 
Tru - countdown to my loss of credibility......

LOL thanks Tru for the update.

Thanks.  I could see your point of view.

Professional Athlete: Hey guys, so I have this big fight coming up and I am a little heavy.

Friend: I totally have this pill you can take and will magically get you down in weight.

Professional Athlete: That doesn't sound shady at all! I am not even going to ask what is in it before my drug test, just let me have it.

Ephialtes - "supporting Cris’ claim that she took a pill from someone in her camp that she believed was a diuretic for cutting weight."

lol ya.. and who takes 'mysterious' pills from a teammate at the gym? LOL what a fucking bullshit story

gtfo

croy_00 -  Professional Athlete: Hey guys, so I have this big fight coming up and I am a little heavy.

Friend: I totally have this pill you can take and will magically get you down in weight.

Professional Athlete: That doesn't sound shady at all! I am not even going to ask what is in it before my drug test, just let me have it.

So she was told it was a diet pill? Did it come in a ziplock bag with no label or something? If its a supplement then it has a product name and label

Either she is pretty fucking stupid ingesting something without knowing what it contains or she thinks the general public is so stupid they will believe that

Ephialtes - "supporting Cris’ claim that she took a pill from someone in her camp that she believed was a diuretic for cutting weight."

Yeah I was under the assumption under NSAC rules, diuretics were considered illegal.  I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to supplements / diuretics / PEDS though.

PrimeTime666 - I hear Cris Cyborg's husband became suspicious when her clit was measured longer than his penis :O

Get this piece of garbage out of MMA please.

A little harsh don't you think?

Not necessarily. While many diuretics are banned, the simple fact that a substance has a diuretic effect does not mean it's illegal. The commission has to deem the specific substance illegal.

Get this in right before the podcast, nice.

lol @ journalist frb

So she thought she was only cheating by taking a diuretic, not a steroid.

How does that explain her huge cock?

So using a steroidal agent as a weight cutting diuretic is acceptable? Why would a pro fighter take an illegal substance that happens to be an anabolic agent for duireses? Why wouldnt she pop an actual duiretic that is known solely for such? Stanazol just so happens to be the steroid of choice for juicers not looking for weight gain. Coincidence that she chose that as her substance of choice?

She is much bigger than anyone in her division already. If the worst is that she is using steroidal diuretics to cut weight, than that is bad. That isn't the worst though.

Take that "in before the podcast" comment back .. i thought rogan was going to have a dietician or nutritionist on the podcast to shred her excuse, its just eddie bravo.

Edit: there is actually a doctor going on.