Update from fugitive OMA - "I would fight Kimo"

NEW interview with Beaut Taylor AKA OMA discussing his latest adventures since the Kimo death hoax and his banning.

OMA even says he would be willing to fight Kimo, IMO if that happens kimo should be made to grow back his ponytail like before the royce fight to make up for the size difference. lol. anyway check it out...

1 Like

Yawn, no one cares about him.

Haywood Jablowme -  Yawn, no one cares about him.

If by no one, you mean everyone, then you sir have just cornholed the barslut of correct.

oma would slap your dark face if you ever said that to his face.

I clicked, then cancelled the stream when I saw that it was with Bob Carson (aka Jon McAffrey). One amusing loser talking to another loser that's not amusing at all.

and it's the same tired, boring, worn out, never funny in the 1st place schtick.

slap your dark disgusting face, hole a bar slut, kick your ass at the dairy queen.

Good riddance!

He'll be back. The resurrection is coming. The revolution will not be televised....it will be interwebised.

who?

Haywood Jablowme -  Yawn, no one cares about him.

who cares?

pay me the right amount ill fight Kimo too or anyone else

OMA will never fight again.

fat_oma.jpg picture by TheDropper 

The 15 minutes are up boys...let it go.

kimo poops bigger the oma.........okie , please

So OMA was not bullshitting on the phone with me. He really does want to fight Kimo. Ok, well if the money is right we will consider his challenge.

BrandtStebbins - So OMA was not bullshitting on the phone with me. He really does want to fight Kimo. Ok, well if the money is right we will consider his challenge.

Hah nice

Wait. Has anyone verified that UG screen name BrandtStebbins isn't OMA? lol

ohferfuxsakes - 
BrandtStebbins - So OMA was not bullshitting on the phone with me. He really does want to fight Kimo. Ok, well if the money is right we will consider his challenge.

if the money is right?   He's a broke ass alcoholic.

We would not ask OMA to pay to fight Kimo. He has nowhere near that amount of money. However, we do have people with money who would be interested.

LOL....now that would be a trip if it was OMA. But no, it's me Brandt Stebbins.