Update on Erick Silva

Erick Silva came back with a clean bill of health and can fly home 2 morrow!!! :)-- Dana White (@danawhite) May 11, 2014

Sweet Phone Post 3.0

Good to hear. Phone Post 3.0

Glad to hear. He got Browned hard. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Very good to hear. Glad he's ok Phone Post 3.0

Good news

That guy needs a vacation. Phone Post 3.0

Good news. Tough fight. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously do you guys ever proof read the stuff you write. Here it says BROWN got taken to hospital for concussion an possible broken jaw, then Dana says na its all good silva is fine. In the other article you state when the champ robbie lawler heals. Funny I thought Hendrix was the champ. Just a little bit of pride in your jobs hey?

B LAZ E - Seriously do you guys ever proof read the stuff you write. Here it says BROWN got taken to hospital for concussion an possible broken jaw, then Dana says na its all good silva is fine. In the other article you state when the champ robbie lawler heals. Funny I thought Hendrix was the champ. Just a little bit of pride in your jobs hey?
What? Phone Post 3.0

^ Yeah, huh?!

B LAZ E - Seriously do you guys ever proof read the stuff you write. Here it says BROWN got taken to hospital for concussion an possible broken jaw, then Dana says na its all good silva is fine. In the other article you state when the champ robbie lawler heals. Funny I thought Hendrix was the champ. Just a little bit of pride in your jobs hey?
Go lurk in the corner for the rest of your life Phone Post 3.0

B LAZ E - Seriously do you guys ever proof read the stuff you write. Here it says BROWN got taken to hospital for concussion an possible broken jaw, then Dana says na its all good silva is fine. In the other article you state when the champ robbie lawler heals. Funny I thought Hendrix was the champ. Just a little bit of pride in your jobs hey?

Hendricks.

Not Hendrix